Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Appalling Habits!

fierydesire

Do certain habits just make you :puke: ?

I hate when a girl spits...its soo nasty. I saw this chick this morning and she spit right in front of me and then she turned to me and gave me a quick smile...WTF??? Can females not spit on the street, its bad enough guys do it:rolleyes:

I hat it when people clip their nails in public, in my office ther are all these old guys that clip their nails all the time, and just let the nails fly....

first off, do their nails grow at some rapid pace

second, its pretty nasty if you ask me

Uh-oh Phatty we might have a problem with that cursing thing, lol...

Spitting is the worst... omg this woman almost spit on my shoes once... she was like "oh sorry" I felt like vomiting on her... it's so repulsive for guys to do but for a woman- it don't get much more ghetto than that.

I don't mind spitting, I'm not talking about the just bc I don't wanna swallow my saliva, but the I have phlem in my throat and if I don't get it out I will choke...I agree that clipping nails in public is nasty (an ex of mine did it on the subway once and I flipped)...other nasty habits include: scratching yourself in public, really digging deep in there (this is even worse when a girl does it), picking ur nose (just grab a tissue and blow ur snot out), or basically picking anything (ears, eyes, hair, whateva) :blown:

Originally posted by fierydesire

:laugh:

Xxlea..how can ppl not wash their hands..after they have just wiped their chooch or ass for that matter...ewww :vomit3:

Once I was in the restroom w/ my co-worker and Ms. High in MIghty of Marketing w/ her designer suits walks out of the stall and right through the door!!! We just looked at each other and almost puked.

Guest gabo

when people just got done eating and and they decide to pick their teeth with their fingers. right in public! and it's even worse when they do it at a restaurant.

use your tongue or go to the bathroom !

Guest gabo
Originally posted by gabo

when people just got done eating and and they decide to pick their teeth with their fingers. right in public! and it's even worse when they do it at a restaurant.

use your tongue or go to the bathroom !

also, after they pick their teeth they eat whatever is on the end of their finger.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Do certain habits just make you :puke: ?

I hate when a girl spits...its soo nasty. I saw this chick this morning and she spit right in front of me and then she turned to me and gave me a quick smile...WTF??? Can females not spit on the street, its bad enough guys do it:rolleyes:

I spit a lot and it's in a guy way too...:tongue::D but only when I run or do other sports activities I'd just rather spit it out than swallow it, nasty...