Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SVEN VATH roll call! lets get this shit going

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-gaming is gonna be difficult for me cause..

1)i gotta make it to VINYL mad early like 11-ish to get my comp

2)im tight on money and tired of digging into my savings

3)I never drive to the city only NJ Transit

4)Though pre-gaming dont sound bad at phatman's joint...eh..drunk mofo's driving to VINYL is NOT a fuckin smart idea...also that dumb piece of shit balkan faggot ghhhost is left out and we cant be having Martin Scor-fuckin-cese looking mofo left out now could we?

open to suggestion if anyone has em or anything...throw a nigga a PM.

As far as ghhost and yer "show us how you balkans pound it" no thanks...i am straight and strictly pussy.

Originally posted by quoth

Pre-gaming is gonna be difficult for me cause..

1)i gotta make it to VINYL mad early like 11-ish to get my comp

2)im tight on money and tired of digging into my savings

3)I never drive to the city only NJ Transit

4)Though pre-gaming dont sound bad at phatman's joint...eh..drunk mofo's driving to VINYL is NOT a fuckin smart idea...also that dumb piece of shit balkan faggot ghhhost is left out and we cant be having Martin Scor-fuckin-cese looking mofo left out now could we?

open to suggestion if anyone has em or anything...throw a nigga a PM.

As far as ghhost and yer "show us how you balkans pound it" no thanks...i am straight and strictly pussy.

:laugh: :laugh: bitch u know what i meant..come on guys..save me..or its soundfactory anniversary for me :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

come on guys..save me..or its soundfactory anniversary for me :rolleyes:

yo fuck that....thats yer own choice brotha man...$50 for some SF party...or $25 for some quality legendary hard ass Techno....hmmm....tough fuckin call :rolleyes:

Well if anyone is serious about this pre-game situation speak yer fuckin mind and throw out some logical ideas that are good for all parties involved...if not..then fuck it...VINYL sober it will be.

yo fuck that....thats yer own choice brotha man...$50 for some SF party...or $25 for some quality legendary hard ass Techno....hmmm....tough fuckin call :rolleyes:

Well if anyone is serious about this pre-game situation speak yer fuckin mind and throw out some logical ideas that are good for all parties involved...if not..then fuck it...VINYL sober it will be.

sober aint half bad..i made it thru ferry sober..and it was the best time ever..howells pretty sober..seaman sober..heh..ahh..im noticin a pattern

Me and my girls were talking about pre-gaming at Recess....not as cozy as someones pad, but a hell of a lot closer than UWS. and my new E.Village digs could fit about one LM rack, or a JoeG manboob, and that's about it- plus I shouldn't scare my new roommate on the first weekend.

yo ghhhhost imma be there at vinyl on sat so u ain t gotta worry bout it i ll find u i ll be there like around 1 i think .oO(gotta make that guest list:tongue: ) i can t make the pre game tho:( so take a couple of hits for me:D any change i ll let u know

Even muthafuckin Quoth who is a "muthafuckin moron"?

:(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I hope you're not serious about the :( because I was joking and I can't believe you still remember that. I don't even remember what I did this morning. Yes, I think it would be interesting to meet you, to say the least.

:hat:

Originally posted by dub16

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I hope you're not serious about the :( because I was joking and I can't believe you still remember that. I don't even remember what I did this morning. Yes, I think it would be interesting to meet you, to say the least.

WELL FUCK YOU!!!!!!!! I DONT WANNA MEET YOU!!!

::damngemini'sandtheirchangingpersonalites:: :grin:

Originally posted by lavendermenace

wooooohhooooooo!!! I'm so Fuckin psyched I can barely contain myself... I think I may seriously destroy myself this saturday, and what a way to go :D

its this saturday @ vinyl (for anyone who has had their head up their ass for the last month.)

attachment.php?s=&postid=772861

www.made-events.com

there's gonna be a lot of this :bounce:

DANCE FUCKERS!!!!

see ya

::damngemini'sandtheirchangingpersonalites:: :grin:

:laugh: :laugh: I'm going to assume you are referring to yourself cuz there's no way you'd know that I'm a Gemini as well. Yeah, gotta love those multiple personalities.

Originally posted by joeg

quoth, whats the good word on our venture into "a day in the life" of a social alcoholic???

Nothing yet my plump friend...but i dont think gyro sauce is down cause i belive he has other plans. But something will be though of its only 2 days away.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

WHATS THE DEAL?? any1 got anything concrete yet?? ...quoth try to get Jon to come out..or sumthin...JAY HOW U GETTIN OUT THERE???? TRAIN?>?>

ghhhhhost: you might wanna check the sex board

bigpoppa:isnt the meetup at 2am? or u talking about pre-game...cause regardless i must make there madddd early (by 11pm) to claim my comp and to hear my boy Gene LeFosse spin.

ghhhhhost: you might wanna check the sex board

bigpoppa:isnt the meetup at 2am? or u talking about pre-game...cause regardless i must make there madddd early (by 11pm) to claim my comp and to hear my boy Gene LeFosse spin.

will be checking sex board