Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: GLOWGiRL

quoth

Just wanted to let you know that now im home from Burger king (cause their french fries rule) and the cheese dipping sauce is fuckin gross..yet i ate it all lol but now im home being bored cause my girl is busy studying for her exams night and day so it leaves me with nothing better to do than to tag you, cause YOUR IT!! p.s. i will play this game til i die sister. :tongue:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

Just wanted to let you know that now im home from Burger king (cause their french fries rule) and the cheese dipping sauce is fuckin gross..yet i ate it all lol but now im home being bored cause my girl is busy studying for her exams night and day so it leaves me with nothing better to do than to tag you, cause YOUR IT!! p.s. i will play this game til i die sister. :tongue:

Im Not a QUiTTER....soooooo...This game will go on Forever...

YOUR iT....... ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Im Not a QUiTTER....soooooo...This game will go on Forever...

YOUR iT....... ;)

6 pages or 60 pages...it dont matter to me sister..

YOUR STILL IT!!!!!!!!!!! ..u even got my handprint on yer back.

Um do me a favor..go on the NY board...read that korborsee review and tell me where i went wrong that caused saigray to become a drama whore lol wtf??? some ppl need to chill.

But your still IT!!!!!!!!

i read it.... :blank::confused: weird...no need for that drama...oh well lets get back to business...you're it ;)

Yes, back to business indeed.

Some people just live for messageboards...others just touch you and say TAG!! YOUR IT!!!!!

Just wanted to sign on before i get going and let you know that YOUR ARE STILL GODDAMN IT!!!

..I'll be at Baktun after im 21 lol for Direct Drive Saturdays most likely. :) ..But not for Hawtin/Tronic like last night.

why not for Tronic? :(

IT...

oh no no...i love Tronic parties..usta go to them at Limelight...i meant cause im not 21 yet and fuck gettin a fake i.d. but even if its 18+ still lol fuckin, just not in the mood to go to the city on a monday night..have other priorities.

..hey did i mention...

YOUR IT!!!!!!!!!

one last IT..before i go to SleePPPP

Even one last... IT!! won't keep me down.

So in that case..

TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOURRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..btw...i hope u drink a lil cause we are gettin drunk on my birthday cause A)im 21 nuff said B)Your It!!!!!!! C)Nuttin like blowin money on crazy expensive drinks D)yer still it!!! E)Both B & D