Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quoth is no longer a breast-man!!!!!!!

quoth

Thats right folks...you heard correctly..no longer am into tits...they are worthless..i am finallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy come to a conclusion and through evidence(physical that is) from a special young lady (for those who went to Corsten) that...a nice small yet round tight firm ass is a HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BETTER THEN ANY FUCKIN PAIR OF TITS ON THE MARKET INCLUDING JOEG'S.

I just wanted to share my discovery with you all to let all you breast fanatics know that there is hope and hopefully you will all find a women unless you got one already who carries small breast yet a nice tight firm round grabable,spankable,lickable,fuckable ass.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spragga25

Good!!!

More b(o)(o)bies for ragga!!! :cool:

*drool*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

go ahead take em all.....i just want them firmmmmmmm tight round asses like girly's,romy's,moonie's and hell a few others but right now..i currently have my hands occupied by the nice ass of this nice girl.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by quoth

Thats right folks...you heard correctly..no longer am into tits...they are worthless..i am finallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy come to a conclusion and through evidence(physical that is) from a special young lady (for those who went to Corsten) that...a nice small yet round tight firm ass is a HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BETTER THEN ANY FUCKIN PAIR OF TITS ON THE MARKET INCLUDING JOEG'S.

I just wanted to share my discovery with you all to let all you breast fanatics know that there is hope and hopefully you will all find a women unless you got one already who carries small breast yet a nice tight firm round grabable,spankable,lickable,fuckable ass.

who is the girl??? do tell!

I should think you would have already known this from our deep knee-bending sessions. :hey:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

I should think you would have already known this from our deep knee-bending sessions. :hey:

I have no idea what your talking about

hey quoth if you want some pics of that booty Ill take em for you next time it's bouncing up and down my lap..:D:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hes a born-again ass

man... ;)

Originally posted by gabo

I have no idea what your talking about

hey quoth if you want some pics of that booty Ill take em for you next time it's bouncing up and down my lap..:D:tongue:

That comment was directed at Quoth.

And damn that must be one lucky bitch, getting to bounce around your lap like that...

Originally posted by gabo

hey quoth if you want some pics of that booty Ill take em for you next time it's bouncing up and down my lap..

Originally posted by tastyt

And damn that must be one lucky bitch, getting to bounce around your lap like that...

Amen brother.

:flame:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i just cant agree....i love me some tig ol' bitties. i cant imagine anything better. asses are great..and i really really love cooch...but o my gawd..i could look at titties allllll day and nite and never get tired of em. MMmmmmMmmm

sooon you will alllllllllllllllllllllllll learn...it takes some time but watch my friend you will see that yer love and lust for titties will subside once you met that perfect,gorgous,tight,round,firm,spankable,lickable,fuckable ass that you just can NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT keep yer fuckin hands off alllll night.

btw..welcome back.

I believe Duke Nukem said it best

"Shake it baby."

:flame:

sooon you will alllllllllllllllllllllllll learn...it takes some time but watch my friend you will see that yer love and lust for titties will subside once you met that perfect,gorgous,tight,round,firm,spankable,lickable,fuckable ass that you just can NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT keep yer fuckin hands off alllll night.

btw..welcome back.

I thought you were always an ass-man?? :confused:

Originally posted by sexyclubber01

Will someone please explain wtf the nipple game is!!??!! lol

Quick and easy...

You go first..all you need to do is try to touch where u think my nipple is...

Then it's my turn to find yours...absolutely no point to the game - but it's a great ice breaker!

Sounds good?? :cool:

Ragga, i think that age of yers is catching up i mean A) no one wants to play the nipple game with you and B) your too slow in explaining what it is..meanwhile malnu is rounding them all up...pretty soon im even gonna start beating u in track meets hehe..though i am one pretty quick saltine muthafucka. :tongue: