Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quoth is no longer a breast-man!!!!!!!

quoth

Guest gabo
Originally posted by quoth

hey yer the ass not me...i bet fuckin ch0sen0ne is at his job or wherever fuckin laughin his ass off just like i am that you people still think im him. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

relax, I am just busting balls. I don't really care if you are or arent... I kinda think it would be cool if you were chosenone:D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

YUP I'M HERE AT WORK LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AND DRINKING A COLD HEINEKEN.....ERR I MEAN CORONA ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bro..let's get sumen straight...QUOTH drinks Heineken and Guinness cause he is a man..ch0sen0ne drinks Corona's cause he is a fag. ::insertfagsmileyhere::

Bro..let's get sumen straight...QUOTH drinks Heineken and Guinness cause he is a man..ch0sen0ne drinks Corona's cause he is a fag. ::insertfagsmileyhere::

OOOHHH...IS THIS SUPPOSE TO BE FIGHTING WORDS FROM A LANKY PALE ASS IRISH BOY :rolleyes:

IT'S ON NOW.....QUOTH IS READY TO FIGHT WITH HIMSELF:gang: :biggun:

Guest gabo

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can go for a irish car bomb right about now!

go ahead take em all.....i just want them firmmmmmmm tight round asses like girly's,romy's,moonie's and hell a few others but right now..i currently have my hands occupied by the nice ass of this nice girl.

:D :D

Originally posted by sassyassgrrl

You don't have to be plump to have a nice little ass (and no tits what so ever to speak of). . .

I am proud to have a JLo ass on a Sarah Michelle Gellar body.

wanna play the nipple game? ;)

Thats right folks...you heard correctly..no longer am into tits...they are worthless..i am finallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy come to a conclusion and through evidence(physical that is) from a special young lady (for those who went to Corsten) that...a nice small yet round tight firm ass is a HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BETTER THEN ANY FUCKIN PAIR OF TITS ON THE MARKET INCLUDING JOEG'S.

I just wanted to share my discovery with you all to let all you breast fanatics know that there is hope and hopefully you will all find a women unless you got one already who carries small breast yet a nice tight firm round grabable,spankable,lickable,fuckable ass.

:eek: really!!!!!

i like big butts and i cannot lie, no other brothers can deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in ur face u get hung <yes it's my favorite song>