Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quoth is no longer a breast-man!!!!!!!

quoth

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think perhaps me and ragga will have to double-team this one....aw hell..might as well get tastyt involved for some good deep-knee bending action.....ah fuck it...might as well bring in clubkat too for some nice lickin of her kitty....eh...to hell with it..might as well bring in moonie for the tongue tornado....hmm we leave out anyone else ragga?

Originally posted by quoth

I think perhaps me and ragga will have to double-team this one....aw hell..might as well get tastyt involved for some good deep-knee bending action.....ah fuck it...might as well bring in clubkat too for some nice lickin of her kitty....eh...to hell with it..might as well bring in moonie for the tongue tornado....hmm we leave out anyone else ragga?

Sounds good to me...besides - if the lights are out, it would be like ragga's not even there.....

unless I do this ------------->:D

Originally posted by spragga25

Sounds good to me...besides - if the lights are out, it would be like ragga's not even there.....

unless I do this ------------->:D

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: WHITE TEETH...DARKNESS...HAHAHAHAAHAH

ah fuck it...might as well bring in clubkat too for some nice lickin of her kitty....?

well babies. . .you might as well take me out of that equation...:(

Kitten is a breast girl ::not into them but that's all i really have that "stands out"::. . . .sigh, i knew the day would come when i would be useless :blown:

Originally posted by clubkat

well babies. . .you might as well take me out of that equation...:(

Kitten is a breast girl ::not into them but that's all i really have that "stands out"::. . . .sigh, i knew the day would come when i would be useless :blown:

Did i say NO LONGER BREAST MAN??? Ughhhh im sorry how could i be so stupid..well kitten..there is always room for a certain juicy pair :hump:

Thats right folks...you heard correctly..no longer am into tits...they are worthless..i am finallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy come to a conclusion and through evidence(physical that is) from a special young lady (for those who went to Corsten) that...a nice small yet round tight firm ass is a HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BETTER THEN ANY FUCKIN PAIR OF TITS ON THE MARKET INCLUDING JOEG'S.

I just wanted to share my discovery with you all to let all you breast fanatics know that there is hope and hopefully you will all find a women unless you got one already who carries small breast yet a nice tight firm round grabable,spankable,lickable,fuckable ass.

Yep its all in the hips! GHETTO BOOTY in da face is all you need!:laugh:

Did i say NO LONGER BREAST MAN??? Ughhhh im sorry how could i be so stupid..well kitten..there is always room for a certain juicy pair :hump:

Too late scrappy....Clubkat lucisious tata's are ALLLLL ragga's!!

BOOBIES!! :eek: :eek:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

WELL I'M A BREAST MAN ALL THE WAY......

EVERYONE SEE WE'RE NOT THE SAME PERSON :D

umm yea right quoth err I mean chosenone

Originally posted by gabo

umm yea right quoth err I mean chosenone

hey yer the ass not me...i bet fuckin ch0sen0ne is at his job or wherever fuckin laughin his ass off just like i am that you people still think im him. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey yer the ass not me...i bet fuckin ch0sen0ne is at his job or wherever fuckin laughin his ass off just like i am that you people still think im him. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YUP I'M HERE AT WORK LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AND DRINKING A COLD HEINEKEN.....ERR I MEAN CORONA ;)