Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Do People Play Games???

aboyfrombklyn

I just had a big argument over the phone with my girl, so she decides to hang up on me and take all the lines off the hook. I tried calling her back a thousand times, but they were all busy. I then tried having the operator break through the busy lines, but she said that no one was on the phones and they must just be off the hook. Being 130 miles away and worrying that she'll do something stupid, I finally called her town's police dept. to check up on her. I can't wait to hear the reaction from her and her parents, but I don't give a shit. I just hope she's alive.

I know all you ask why I am still with her. Good fuckin' question!

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I just had a big argument over the phone with my girl, so she decides to hang up on me and take all the lines off the hook. I tried calling her back a thousand times, but they were all busy. I then tried having the operator break through the busy lines, but she said that no one was on the phones and they must just be off the hook. Being 130 miles away and worrying that she'll do something stupid, I finally called her town's police dept. to check up on her. I can't wait to hear the reaction from her and her parents, but I don't give a shit. I just hope she's alive.

I know all you ask why I am still with her. Good fuckin' question!

You seem like a great guy..and from reading your posts I can tell you really love this girl and she continues to hurt you..hopefully she soon will come to her senses and realize what a good boyfriend you are and start treating you right...it just gets me so upset to see good people get walked on....

Until she comes to her senses the games will be never ending..

I don't think she was playing games she was obviously just upset. Calling the cops is a little out ther IMO but that really goes to show how much you care about her.

I hope everything works out. :)

Did I mention she held a samurai sword up to her body one day?

Now her parents are all upset at me and I'm no longer welcome in their house, even after knowing the samurai sword incident. This is what I get for doing more for her in a year than they ever did the past 24. I'm always the bad guy.