Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ellywelly

Anybody wanna talk about cars??

Recommended Posts

Okay... I don't know what you guys drive but...

*what car do you currently drive

*what is your dream car

I drive a 91 honda... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but my dream car would be a BMW M5

German cars are the best!!

ohh on another note...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

Okay... I don't know what you guys drive but...

*what car do you currently drive

*what is your dream car

I drive a 91 honda... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but my dream car would be a BMW M5

German cars are the best!!

ohh on another note...

Last night I saw your dream car parked outside of Summers. Very niceeeeeeee automobile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohhh yes I love it, I can talk forever about cars. A family member of mine has a M5, the thing is the ultimate car, and he doesn't care about it. I have driven it from Philly to NYC a few times.

Ok I drive a Audi A4 2.8 quattro to be exact.

Dream car, hmmm maybe like an Benz s-600 AMG or a Audi S8, Or of corse a ferrari or hummer, those are bad ass. But yes when it comes to cars nothing beats germans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the flash is nice, but for straight out speed, two words: Nissan Skyline. The GT-R to be exact. If you know what I speak of then you know, if you don't then go home. Let's just say, easy *street legal* 1000hp!!!! Pretty sick, especially the fact that my cousin in Bangkok has one of these beasts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats pretty sick, but if I had that kind of money I wouldn't buy it. Ferrari all the way for me. F1. The thing is around here it is pointless to own a car liek that, the roads suck, and there is nowhere you can drive it to it's potential, nothing like the audobon(sp) although just about daily I get my car up to 110-120 on the dulles toll road, but I don't recommend it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crank47

All the flash is nice, but for straight out speed, two words: Nissan Skyline. The GT-R to be exact. If you know what I speak of then you know, if you don't then go home. Let's just say, easy *street legal* 1000hp!!!! Pretty sick, especially the fact that my cousin in Bangkok has one of these beasts.

yes..!! I actually was posting that one up. I heard about them.. it's a twin turbo..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

thats pretty sick, but if I had that kind of money I wouldn't buy it. Ferrari all the way for me. F1. The thing is around here it is pointless to own a car liek that, the roads suck, and there is nowhere you can drive it to it's potential, nothing like the audobon(sp) although just about daily I get my car up to 110-120 on the dulles toll road, but I don't recommend it.

I agree with you completely... fastest I could get my poor little prelude was up to 120

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

I agree with you completely... fastest I could get my poor little prelude was up to 120

Thats not bad, but I managed to get my car up to 137 on the jersey turnpike then the govenor kicked in and dropped me back to 120. But anything after 110 is moving, your blood is just rushing and everyhting is flying by. It's such a rush....and a pain in the ass to get out of a ticket like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man - that F-50 is SOOOO fine!!!! But I would have to still go with the Tessarossa convertible. I beleive there are 4 in existence. Other good cars are the Porsche 911 Turbo, I don't like the Diablo - they're neat looking but would rather have a Ferrari. Also how about an original Cobra?? Sweet cars!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

Thats not bad, but I managed to get my car up to 137 on the jersey turnpike then the govenor kicked in and dropped me back to 120. But anything after 110 is moving, your blood is just rushing and everyhting is flying by. It's such a rush....and a pain in the ass to get out of a ticket like that.

umm.. i don't think you'd get just a ticket... you'd go straight to jail for that speed. I was trying to race some asshole on 66..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

umm.. i don't think you'd get just a ticket... you'd go straight to jail for that speed. I was trying to race some asshole on 66..

Yeah most likely that is what would happen. No offense but I hate girls that drive fast they have a hard enough time driving slow. Thats what public transportation is for,:laugh: just kidding relax. But seriously I never race, thats a great way to get caught or an accident, it's just not worth it, the only time I go really fast is when I'm by myself, sober, and no other cars on the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

Yeah most likely that is what would happen. No offense but I hate girls that drive fast they have a hard enough time driving slow. Thats what public transportation is for,:laugh: just kidding relax. But seriously I never race, thats a great way to get caught or an accident, it's just not worth it, the only time I go really fast is when I'm by myself, sober, and no other cars on the road.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: yeah.. I hate girls that race too.. but what I really hate is people who drive too damn slow on the road!!

Okay.. so screw the fancy shmancy cars. Most likely non of us on this board will be able to afford one in this lifetime. Has anyone built cars?? For example.. I have friends that modify their cars.. thier engines etc. to increase performance. Is anyone into that??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: yeah.. I hate girls that race too.. but what I really hate is people who drive too damn slow on the road!!

Okay.. so screw the fancy shmancy cars. Most likely non of us on this board will be able to afford one in this lifetime. Has anyone built cars?? For example.. I have friends that modify their cars.. thier engines etc. to increase performance. Is anyone into that??

I have a hard enough time figuring out how to put gas in the thing. Hence why the gas lid is broken. I pulled away before the pump was out. The only modifications I do is buy the stuff and have someone put it on, exhaust, chips, etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My brother is a tuner and has been building race cars (street) since he was like 14. He's really good, but not cheap. I used to tinker back in high school (computer chips, exhaust systems, etc...), but that's it.

Elly, I haven't seen you on the SnD thread. Ahem *cough* *cough*... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×