Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
romy20

Ok this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister works not even 4 blocks from our house. Actually its 3 and a half blocks and then she has to go over a small bridge and then she's home. Well she 's 17 but she doenst have a car. Soooooooooooo, my mom ALWAYS picks her up.

I mean come on, its 3 blocks, I can understand when it was cold out or whatever, but I mean ITS NICE OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!!! WTFFF!!! And sometimes my mom will be busy and will ask me to go pick her up, and I mean when it was cold out I'd be like fine (but still its like 3 blocks), so she just asked me before if I could go pick her up, and I got mad cause seriously its so warm out and nice. IS IT REALLY THAT HARD FOR HER TO WALK!!!!!!!?!?!?! SOOOOOOOOOOOO OF COURSE MY MOM GETS MAD AT ME!!!!!!!!!! WTFFFFFFFF

I SWEAR THIS IS INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ok im glad people agree with me lol

I mean I can understand if its raining out or snowing BUT ITS LIKE 70 DEGREES OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omgggggggggg hahaha and are u ready for this one??? this is just gonna top it all!

my sister has her prom, and she wants to get in shape (well she's not outta shape but u know wants to lose a couple pounds) , so she's drinking slim fast and taking diet pills AND SHE CANT WALK 3 DAMN BLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i gotta stop this now before I have myself a heart attack!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by romy20

ok im glad people agree with me lol

I mean I can understand if its raining out or snowing BUT ITS LIKE 70 DEGREES OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omgggggggggg hahaha and are u ready for this one??? this is just gonna top it all!

my sister has her prom, and she wants to get in shape (well she's not outta shape but u know wants to lose a couple pounds) , so she's drinking slim fast and taking diet pills AND SHE CANT WALK 3 DAMN BLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i gotta stop this now before I have myself a heart attack!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

O wait this makes absolute sense:rolleyes:

Tell her to get her lazy but movin and stop relying on other people...explain or at least try to explain to your mother that a little walking never hurt anyone