Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone know Micheal Alig?

I was watching A and E and they had this special on him about killing a drug dealer.

He worked for gation big promoter in early 90's.

Just before I started hitting up clubs.

Any of you club veterans know him?

They showed parties in the limelight and shit looked crazy in the early 90's drag queen everywhere..

The dude looked like aq freak back then but they were talking to him now and he looked like a normal person..

cRAZY SHIT , i WANNA READ THIS BOOK NOW, DISCO BLOODBATH..

Originally posted by stonedcl

I was watching A and E and they had this special on him about killing a drug dealer.

He worked for gation big promoter in early 90's.

Just before I started hitting up clubs.

Any of you club veterans know him?

They showed parties in the limelight and shit looked crazy in the early 90's drag queen everywhere..

The dude looked like aq freak back then but they were talking to him now and he looked like a normal person..

cRAZY SHIT , i WANNA READ THIS BOOK NOW, DISCO BLOODBATH..

I heard his name associated with LL back in the day, that he was Keoki's partner for a while, and that he killed someone, but I never knew the full story or even enough detail to associate it with anything. Then I saw a story on VH1 or E!..........I was like WTF

I never knew him personally but i definitely knew OF him while i was growing up cause this girl i knew when i was like 15-16 was all heavily into promoting and shit for Limelight and Tunnel...and i always knew he was associated with the Disco 2000 parties and was also Keoki's lover at one point. The story behind it is both tragic and real though we will never know what truly happened other then the media jargon..But last i saw and remember there was some interview on Ch. 5 news a few years ago and the interview was with him from jail and he actually had on a Keoki t-shirt, i guess showing jis compassion and what not for what used to be..But there is a realllllly good video i dont know if anyone mentioned..called PARTY MONSTER...its allll about Alig and has fottage of the old skool CRAZY Limelight parties he used to throw even threw his very own mother this sick party. But i guess now all that shit is just a memory of the past cause everything changed when Angel was murdered.

I dont think so much as partner but maybe lover!!!...he was soooo wacked Michael....he would play pranks on you and make you look stupid in front of everyone...i am not saying this because he did shit to me cause he didn't...I will say that they threw the craziest parties I have ever seen!!! I used to be friends with a dudue from newark called Desi Monster and thats how I knew all the Club kids...they used to get really WACKED to beyond belief...that book tells it all...it is really accurate!!:blown:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I heard his name associated with LL back in the day, that he was Keoki's partner for a while, and that he killed someone, but I never knew the full story or even enough detail to associate it with anything. Then I saw a story on VH1 or E!..........I was like WTF

. . . I find it interesting that you bring Keoki up . . . About 3 years ago, he was the last person to see a big time promoter from South Florida before he dissappeared off the face of the planet . . . guys name was Randall Williams if I'm not mistaken . . . They never found the body . . . I remember seeing the "have you seen" posters in all the Record stores around 0-town . . .

. . kinda interesting how two people who Keoki was involved with went so horribly wrong . . . . kinda makes you wonder though . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I find it interesting that you bring Keoki up . . . About 3 years ago, he was the last person to see a big time promoter from South Florida before he dissappeared off the face of the planet . . . guys name was Randall Williams if I'm not mistaken . . . They never found the body . . . I remember seeing the "have you seen" posters in all the Record stores around 0-town . . .

. . kinda interesting how two people who Keoki was involved with went so horribly wrong . . . . kinda makes you wonder though . . .

dude..im totally missing yer connection here?? :confused: :confused: What does Keoki being a lover of Michael Alig have to do with Keoki seeing a promoter who disappeared 3 years ago when in fact Keoki had NOTHING to do with shit except that he associated with Michael Alig, yet Angel was the one who had problems with Alig...Now if you had said that...Michael Alig was the last person to see someone in Florida yea maybe that would be fishy..but it's really not in good taste to specualte on matters when they are of a serious nature such as MURDER.

Originally posted by stonedcl

I went to Limelight early 97 on a wed I thought that was the disco 2000 party, was I wrong, cuz it says micheal promoted that party?

Disco 2000 was a weekly..so you were right..furthermore if you saw 7 foot tall Club Kids with platforms on..you were prolly at the right party.

Originally posted by quoth

Disco 2000 was a weekly..so you were right..furthermore if you saw 7 foot tall Club Kids with platforms on..you were prolly at the right party.

Yep, my friend knew astro earl well so we were hooked up..

Everyone I see that I know used to go to that party are Just not right, you know what I mean.

This dude was in High school and had astro pick him up from school cuz he did "faver" for shit. Crazy ASS party even after all that shit happen!