Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So you are hungover at work?

saifuku

Originally posted by saifuku

What the heck do you eat/drink to make yourself feel better?

I'm a big McD's Spanish Omelette Bagel Meal Fan!!

Interesting you bring this topic up... I was having this problem yesterday :( I had a bagel to soak up any alcohol left in my system and a ginger ale to calm the quesy feeling. Then I went to happy hour again last night :)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Interesting you bring this topic up... I was having this problem yesterday :( I had a bagel to soak up any alcohol left in my system and a ginger ale to calm the quesy feeling. Then I went to happy hour again last night :)

Did you stick to your gingerale?

Guest jroo

greezy anything greesy , believe it or not, a greezy ass hambuger and fries , just might be the best thing for you. the grease helps to coat your stomach and it helps alot , especially if you've happened to puke out some stomach lining. im not bullshitting, i just cant spell. i know what im talking about, trust me

Originally posted by jroo

greezy anything greesy , believe it or not, a greezy ass hambuger and fries , just might be the best thing for you. the grease helps to coat your stomach and it helps alot , especially if you've happened to puke out some stomach lining. im not bullshitting, i just cant spell. i know what im talking about, trust me

hey... I know this has nothing to do with this but has anyone on this board had their galbladder out?? The reason why this came to mind is because I need to have mine out..:( . the other day I had a greasy meal with fries and had a pain attack. I went to the hospital and the doc told me I had stones in my galbladder.

Anyway.. anybody heard of this??:confused:

Originally posted by saifuku

What the heck do you eat/drink to make yourself feel better?

I'm a big McD's Spanish Omelette Bagel Meal Fan!!

You are right on with that! Ever since I tried it the first time it became a favorite of mine. Just enough grease to help u out, you got some eggs, and some bagel, it's great. Unfortunately I haven't been getting up in time to get them.... On the weekends, I go to bed in the morning, I'm not hungry, and when I wake up around 2pm, they aren't serving breakfast anymore....

Originally posted by ellywelly

hey... I know this has nothing to do with this but has anyone on this board had their galbladder out?? The reason why this came to mind is because I need to have mine out..:( . the other day I had a greasy meal with fries and had a pain attack. I went to the hospital and the doc told me I had stones in my galbladder.

Anyway.. anybody heard of this??:confused:

A friend of mine had hers out. It isn't all that uncommon, I guess. You may have to really watch what you eat from here on out, though!

Whoa...didn't mean to spur up so many conversations, but on one topic:

the alka seltzer thing I tried in NYC, but I was so hungover that nothing could've helped...but I hear it works.

As far as the galbladder situation? No clue, but just tell them to knock you out before-hand!

as far as grease goes...I always seem to eat some,but then my stomach is usually done after that!

I guess the ginger-ale seems to do the trick for most.

Originally posted by crank47

Usually I'm pretty good with this stuff, but what does one's galbladder do? Doesn't it make bile or something like that?

it doesn't make the bile it just stores it. Liver makes bile. So, my liver makes too much bile therefore it calcifies and becomes stones. Passing stones is the most painful experience that i've gone through.

So from now on I can't pig out and eat anything I want until I get my galbladder removed. Which surprisingly is common to have it removed.

So from now on I can't pig out and eat anything I want until I get my galbladder removed. Which surprisingly is common to have it removed.

Can't you get a new one? Like a glabladder transplant? or I guess it's just easier to remove it all together.

Originally posted by pgiddy

Can't you get a new one? Like a glabladder transplant? or I guess it's just easier to remove it all together.

no.. there is no such thing as a galbladder transplant. You can live a normal life wihtout that organ. It really doesn't do anything but store bile. That's it.

okay... is it time to go home yet???

no.. there is no such thing as a galbladder transplant. You can live a normal life wihtout that organ. It really doesn't do anything but store bile. That's it.

okay... is it time to go home yet???

ewww..are you gunna keep it in a jar?

anyway, for bringing me down from too much liqour, usually after Buzz I head over to the 7-11 across the street and get a sour cream donut...blueberry if they still have them, and that osaks up all the alcohol in my system and then i just drink water.