Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters is fuckin evil

I was @ SF from 11am - 7:30pm and had a pretty good time. I met bmw4jay and ibclubbin and I think i met piro8 also through djdanfury, good peeps! Around 4 or 5 pm I went to the 4th floor bar to get some napkins and realized they started serving LIQUOR again:jawdrop: I went back down to the 3rd floor and grabbed djdanfury and told him of the good news. with his eyes now wide open:eek: we headed upstairs for some drinks, nice!!! All in all a good day hanging out with cool peeps and listening to good music, except the music was a lil' in and out at time.

P.S. ibclubbin wheres my bump???

It was great meeting you guys yesterday afternoon. O-Jay, sorry for the hour and a half scenic route to your house....see what happens when I listen to neena.....never again!! djdanfury, great seeing you again, got bless your party schedule......7 days a week?? nycchick24, you're a warrior for even showing up, always a pleasure....by the way, we get home and who leaves a 10 minute message on our answering machine??? ibclubbin and bmw4jay, nice to meet you guys. Roninmess, it was great hanging out with you....like I said you make my day go quicker with your posts. Sorry if I missed anyone.

I don't think they had the air on from 8 until 12!!! I was loving life, sweating my nuts off. Forehead moisture started almost immediatey upon entrance to the club.......not cool. I finally found some air circulation on the 4th floor though..........nicey nice.

I didn't get to hear JP drop "Going Thru It" but I'll tell you what I realized at home last night....Piro Going Thru" 3 pack of cigarettes at the Factory......this morning, I paid the piper. I just realized that I babbling, I'll stop now.

Originally posted by misk

lol.....was it your first time there? ;)

I was thinking the same thing....Not even close to the best i've heard him play. Definitely more trainwrecks than normal.......

At one point I think between 1 - 3 pm the songs in between Oris Jay Trippin and Angie STone.....i heard nothing but garbage. Finally when the i wish i didn't miss u anymore came on people got up and started to dance. Probably not so much because they liked the song.....but more so because it was a song that had a bassline and that some people recognized.

After that came on he played very well after that....but in that 2 hour time span where he played shit......It was impossible not to sit down.

Originally posted by roninmess

where the hell was i when trippen came on? hmm didn't even hear that. Djdan, nice meeting you too man, don't think i included u in my original post.

Definitely nice to meet you too.

Not the Andrea Brown trippin........the Oris Jay one where the girl goes....." But Its OVer NOw" . I hope that clarifies it a little

I think it came on around 1ish

Originally posted by djdanfury

Definitely nice to meet you too.

Not the Andrea Brown trippin........the Oris Jay one where the girl goes....." But Its OVer NOw" . I hope that clarifies it a little

I think it came on around 1ish

Yeah I know which song... listenin to it now, but I dont remember it lol

FUUUUUUCK!!!

there is NO WAY i am missing another special event at Factory, i am gonna go alone if no one else is goin...

i am so jealous, missed a great night of music... i havent even been to SF since JP's bday and that was the best night of music ever heard

Originally posted by Jsen7

I was @ SF from 11am - 7:30pm and had a pretty good time. I met bmw4jay and ibclubbin and I think i met piro8 also through djdanfury, good peeps! Around 4 or 5 pm I went to the 4th floor bar to get some napkins and realized they started serving LIQUOR again:jawdrop: I went back down to the 3rd floor and grabbed djdanfury and told him of the good news. with his eyes now wide open:eek: we headed upstairs for some drinks, nice!!! All in all a good day hanging out with cool peeps and listening to good music, except the music was a lil' in and out at time.

P.S. ibclubbin wheres my bump???

oh shit we met then..... i was in the black t shirt "Chalk My Cue" across the front. You came down and were like "the drinks are on sale $13... and they tried to make a deal with me... 2 for $27":laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good to meet u.

At one point I think between 1 - 3 pm the songs in between Oris Jay Trippin and Angie STone.....i heard nothing but garbage. Finally when the i wish i didn't miss u anymore came on people got up and started to dance. Probably not so much because they liked the song.....but more so because it was a song that had a bassline and that some people recognized.

After that came on he played very well after that....but in that 2 hour time span where he played shit......It was impossible not to sit down.

Coming from a big JP fan, I'd have to agree that those couple of hours were brutal. The last few songs you hear at a club before you leave often color your opinion of the night. I wish I had left on more of a high note. Other than that though, the music overall was good, the vibe was great, and JP's mixing was excellent. I had a great time (I always do), but I've had better nights there.

And thanks for the ride home piro and neena. Don't sweat having to take the scenic route--traffic was horrible. We'll hang out again soon. :D:cool:

By the way did someone say that Luz Divina track ("I wanna be free" or whatever it's called) is new? I might be wrong but I thought I heard it before. Anyway, love that track. :D

Originally posted by o-jay®

By the way did someone say that Luz Divina track ("I wanna be free" or whatever it's called) is new? I might be wrong but I thought I heard it before. Anyway, love that track. :D

it's not 'new' in the sense....but u know...as far as recognition..and getting played it's fairly 'newer'......he played it at the pj party...not sure how long before that he started to play it....

Originally posted by Jsen7

I went back down to the 3rd floor and grabbed djdanfury and told him of the good news. with his eyes now wide open:eek: we headed upstairs for some drinks, nice

I really wanted to attempt to make it a sober night (and I did )...... and just stay up with energy drinks .... No Narcotics for me = a good monday @ work.

I can't deal with clients after an SF theme party....

the way i did after JP's bday......:laugh: :laugh:

So Liquor was the best alternative.

You came down and were like "the drinks are on sale $13... and they tried to make a deal with me... 2 for $27":laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good to meet u.

Thats fucking hysterical.....i can't believe u remembered that.....I just spit out my water.

Thats fucking hysterical.....i can't believe u remembered that.....I just spit out my water.

that had to be the quote of the day by far.:laugh: we all were laughin our asses off when it was said.

Yeah I know which song... listenin to it now, but I dont remember it lol

hahahahaha....lmfao!

this is EXACTLY what i was talking about earlier....you didnt hear it once....but JP played it......TWICE!!!!

he dropped it around 11am...I remember because I was with bmw4jay at the CP meetup....then he dropped it later and I was like "Thank god he is playing some real fucking music!!!"

p.s. Jsen7.....I said I would give you a bump when I wasnt so mangled didnt I?........Well Im still trying to sober up!;)

BG

Originally posted by misk

"i wanna....TaKe.....U ......THEre!!";)

yea definitely....just a great vibe from that song...all the circles picked back up as soon as it came on....the whole place gets goin again....everyone smiling singing clapping dancing hootin and hollerin......can't get much better!!

ps....how about when jp got on to explain about the live recording and goes....'so every whistle scream clap...blah blah...will be recorded.."...and the place goes buck! ...

MISSSSY.. WHAT TIME DID U GO HOME.

• 2 weeks later...

A little late on the reply...o well.:D I must say I had an excellent time on Sunday. I was beat tho when 6pm rolled around. I saw a lot of familiar faces and met some really great new ones too. Im glad that we all ran into each other , and we definitely need to set another meetup, although I can point most of you out without one ;) . o-jay, neena16, nycchik, piro8, :love:njangel:love:, roninmess, ibclubbin, dan, jay(any1 i forgot) ......

WE ARE GENUINELY GOOD PEEPS ! ...Hope to see you all sooner than later! :D