Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Open or die!!!

savor

Guest jroo

just like a dc crack head, i suppose that you want to wash my windows too. look, i didnt ask you to, so dont expect me to roll down my window and pay you.

Originally posted by jroo

just like a dc crack head, i suppose that you want to wash my windows too. look, i didnt ask you to, so dont expect me to roll down my window and pay you.

Give me $5 and I'll watch your car for you while you're in the club. I'll be out here all night.

Originally posted by Kuro

Give me $5 and I'll watch your car for you while you're in the club. I'll be out here all night.

this crackhead told me that shit one night and said "sorry man I don't have any money on me I gotta go in the club and get to a money machine, but i'll get you on the way out" I came out at like 4:30 or some crazy hour, and that fucker was sitting right next to my car. I looked at him and said "sorry man I forgot all about you" He started to get all pissed so I handed him the change out of my ashtray and a left over cheeseburger from mickey D's.

Originally posted by therunner

this crackhead told me that shit one night and said "sorry man I don't have any money on me I gotta go in the club and get to a money machine, but i'll get you on the way out" I came out at like 4:30 or some crazy hour, and that fucker was sitting right next to my car. I looked at him and said "sorry man I forgot all about you" He started to get all pissed so I handed him the change out of my ashtray and a left over cheeseburger from mickey D's.

I think the best thing is to start taking a gun with me, If those guys get $5 from a whole lot of people all night they can make some good money and then I can stick them up. Nothings more fun than robbing the homeless.