Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
savor

Open or die!!!

Catchy subject huh? Well it got you here. If you are still reading, check out my website. It's www.lifeobserved.com

It's humor columns and a lot of them are based in DC, our beautiful, crack ridden city.

Let me know what you think. If not, expect me at your door to demand what you think.

Guest jroo

just like a dc crack head, i suppose that you want to wash my windows too. look, i didnt ask you to, so dont expect me to roll down my window and pay you.

Originally posted by jroo

just like a dc crack head, i suppose that you want to wash my windows too. look, i didnt ask you to, so dont expect me to roll down my window and pay you.

Give me $5 and I'll watch your car for you while you're in the club. I'll be out here all night.

Originally posted by Kuro

Give me $5 and I'll watch your car for you while you're in the club. I'll be out here all night.

this crackhead told me that shit one night and said "sorry man I don't have any money on me I gotta go in the club and get to a money machine, but i'll get you on the way out" I came out at like 4:30 or some crazy hour, and that fucker was sitting right next to my car. I looked at him and said "sorry man I forgot all about you" He started to get all pissed so I handed him the change out of my ashtray and a left over cheeseburger from mickey D's.

Originally posted by therunner

this crackhead told me that shit one night and said "sorry man I don't have any money on me I gotta go in the club and get to a money machine, but i'll get you on the way out" I came out at like 4:30 or some crazy hour, and that fucker was sitting right next to my car. I looked at him and said "sorry man I forgot all about you" He started to get all pissed so I handed him the change out of my ashtray and a left over cheeseburger from mickey D's.

I think the best thing is to start taking a gun with me, If those guys get $5 from a whole lot of people all night they can make some good money and then I can stick them up. Nothings more fun than robbing the homeless.