Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cafeteria lunch in elementary,middle, and high school...

Whose school had some kick ass cafeteria food and whose had some that would make you :puke: ?

for me..elementary cafeteria food was ickkkk...fuckin why the fuck did the meat sauce on "Pasta with meat sauce" day taste not a thing like meat sauce? Secondly...why did the canister of parmasean cheese look like a fuckin canister of COMET cleaning powder :confused: Also...why is it that never again since school have i seen fuckin pizza look the way it did? :confused: like all "cafeteria lunch-ish" and shit?

As for high school..i couldn't complain. The hot lunch really wasn't bad and muthafuckin beef rib-a-que on a bun was the fuckin shiiiiiiiit...i could not wait til them days haha...but it was mad corny cause my freshman year they tried to be all trendy cause i went to a private school and fuckin...they had McDonalds and Domino's Pizza as our lunch programs like WTF???? Obviously it never went over well.

I'm still trying to figure out why the pizza "slices" in our cafeteria were octagonal.

I think I got school lunch once and I ended up having to chase it down the hall....damn rodent ran away from me!

I don't think I ate lunch during lunchtime at all anytime after about 5th grade. Usually just ate a bag lunch during class and played basketball instead of eating lunch during the break...

Originally posted by joeg

our caf made pretty good sandwiches... but the cooked food was atrocious...

interesting..

mine was the complete opposite..they made some kick ass hot lunch..but fuckin...i one time decide to mix it up and get a bologna and cheese sandwhich...JESUS CHRIST!!! I MEAN ITS NOT FUCKIN BRAIN SURGERY TO MAKE THE SANDWHICH BUT THERE WASN'T EVEN CHEESE OR MAYO OR MUSTARD ON IT!!! OH I WAS ONEEEEEEE PISSSSSSED OFF FUCKIN SOPHMORE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: The old cunt-hair though let me choose something different...in which i decided to stick with the hot lunch lol. No more Cold lunch for me after that...if anything..i was gonna brown bag that shit myself.

ok..in elementary school....it was cooler to BRING your lunch....only the gutter kids bought lunch lol!.......but they were pretty dicrepid anyways....however....i remember these awesome little salads...and on pizza day they would walk around with the leftovers...which were good!

jr high...of course u bought lunch...i don't remember much ...except i liked tater tots....other then that...who knows how i got my nutrition??!

high school...i moved...and i must say ...we had some good cafeteria food!!.....french fries AND curly fries...both GOOD...sandwhiches made however u want.....COOKIES TO DIE FOR...a frozen yogurt machine with all the FiXin's! lol....tater tots! one of those ice cream freezer's.....ummmm....always different hot lunches...but who the hell needs that...o yea..and these awesome tricolor macaroni salads!! mmm...i can't think of the rest of the crap we used to eat..........

I'll never foget in Elementary school, like second grade... if you forgot your lunch or didn't have money you can get free peanut butter and jelly sandwich i think, and this kid needed one, and they bust out a jug o peanut butter. It was a fuckin white label peanut butter and just said "Peanut Butter" lol.

Back in high school, the best lunches were nachos and taco day, as well as their baked chicken day. That chicken to this day, is the best tasting chicken I've ever eaten.

Our senior year, in order to cut down on waste, they incorperate Bagged Milk.. came in a fuckin plastic bag and to get the straw in, was impossible. everyone spilling it. So, in the senior longue(we had 2 lunch rooms, one for anyone, and one that was generally all seniors) we had a boycott lol. This one kid even made t-shirts saying "Down with bagged milk" and we got rid of it like a week later.

Originally posted by roninmess

bro I have no clue, and dude, it wasnt even like a Capri Sun type pouch...it was straight up a plastic bag.

no fuckin way... i'm thinkin like, a cheap knockoff of capri sun... are you telling me, like fuckin ziplock milk???

Originally posted by joeg

no fuckin way... i'm thinkin like, a cheap knockoff of capri sun... are you telling me, like fuckin ziplock milk???

Yeah bro. it was weird. In that boycott the herbs in our grade decided to have a fight with em. Milk everywhere.

Originally posted by roninmess

Yeah bro. it was weird. In that boycott the herbs in our grade decided to have a fight with em. Milk everywhere.

hahaha.... I can just picture the cafeteria being covered in milk as if they were water balloons...

I remember all I used to eat in Elementary school was hotdogs (eewwww), chicken patty's, and pizza. Then in 4th grade I got food poisoning and never ate another school meal again:vomit2:

When I hit middle school all I'd eat was rice and gravy, mashed potatos, fries, nachos, or cookies. Pretty nutritious:hey:

IN high school we actually had decent food, but I really never went near the "main dish". We had bagels which I usually ate, my very nutritious buttered roll with BBQ or Sour cream & onion chips concoction, fries, tater tots, and BREAKFAST DAY.....remember the french toast sticks. Yummm. Usually in high school I'd get like $2.50 a day or something from mom and pocket the cash for something else. Heheheh.

Well grammer/ jr high skool food wasn't that bad. Sure the pizza or Ziti was a little on the crapy side, but you couldn't complain. Well if you did, not like things were gonna change. HS food was actually good, BBQ ribs sandwich, fries and a fountain soda... and all for like $4. I dunno about senior year, we would drive out to McD's or the mall to eat, or in my case smoke blunts and go to class high. :D