Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BOO 6 this saturday meetup and stuff

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be there, but I may be spending my time baked out of my mind listening to the fucking great music that is going to be played. But if I see the CP tent Ill make a stop by. Can Anyone say a 4:00 meetup at CP tent, for a nice bake 20 minutes later for 4:20.... ??:idea:

I don't really know anyone from the newyork thread but ill stop by with my girlfriend I am going to get there really early..

Off topic. I went to Randal's island a couple of years ago for a rave called "6thelement" It was like the best time I have ever had. But I was really fucking drunk. I dont want to drink this time but I really don't do any drugs except smoke and drink but I was thinking about it because an outdoor party is the best to be fucked up at. Any suggestions? I may be able to get shrooms but I think I might freak out if I do them there.

There is some force on Randall's Island that does not like me. Out of all the ridiculous number of times I have tripped, only twice have I had bad trips, once was in 97 (or 96 or 98??) at Randalls Island for Lollapalooza, and the other was in 2000 for 6th Element, at... you guessed it Randall's Island. The first was on some evil mushrooms, I mean evil... I thought I was dying, now thats a bad trip. And the second was on some gels at 6th Element... that big inflatable gorilla was really fucking with me. So although i may get fucked up on saturday, I am definitely not tripping.

Originally posted by jimk29

There is some force on Randall's Island that does not like me. Out of all the ridiculous number of times I have tripped, only twice have I had bad trips, once was in 97 (or 96 or 98??) at Randalls Island for Lollapalooza, and the other was in 2000 for 6th Element, at... you guessed it Randall's Island. The first was on some evil mushrooms, I mean evil... I thought I was dying, now thats a bad trip. And the second was on some gels at 6th Element... that big inflatable gorilla was really fucking with me. So although i may get fucked up on saturday, I am definitely not tripping.

god damn popups make me not want to reply to posts!

(had to vent)

Maybe i shouldent do shrooms then...

iT'S MY B-DAY THAT DAY, AND i HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE THE PROPOSED OCTOBER SHOW....CAN'T WAIT....!!!!!!

ONE QUESTION IS AS MUCH AS I LIKE CLUBPLANET, IS THE WILL CALL TRUSTWORTHY...I PICKED UP FOUR TIX FOR THIS AND I REALLY HOPE THERE IS'NT GONNA BE ANOTHER CATASTROPHY LIKE AT COX A FEW MONTHS AGO...WITH THE LINE AND ALL THAT JAZZ....

I WOULD LIKE THE DAY TO GO BY WITH OUT A HITCH...

SEE YOU THERE PEEPS....

DAMN IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE BEEN ON CP....TOOO MUCH WORK MAKES ME REALLY WANNA PLAY THIS WEEKEND........:cool: :cool: :roll::bounce:

PEACE

yes the cp will call is reliable

tix will be available till some time in the afternoon or so on friday...i think

yeah, being on a substance at an outdoor party IS fun...you appreciate nature and stuff its funny (imagining candy kids rolling around on the grass like theyre on a pile of gold) but as for me i plan on being relatively sober!

Originally posted by bogb

Look at what you getting a shit load of grate DJs, you would spend 4x that amount if you c them separately

hah!

as if all the headliners won't be going on at the same time. you'll be seeing 1/4 of the ppl you wanna see. cmon haven't you ever been to a big party like this before.