Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you guys think about TRUST?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. so I'm guessing none of you are humanists?? :laugh:

I dunno.. I can't ever make the decision.. a lot of people say trust needs to be earned but I usually go into a relationship with friends, people, significant others, etc.. automatically assuming that I can trust them and only decide to NOT trust them if they does something to make me loose that trust..

Maybe that's why I get dicked over all the time?? :blown:

as far as i'm concerned... trust is near non-existant...

you should pick a person or 2 to put some "psuedo trust" in... meaning... confide in them, and rely on them to some extent... but i'll say this... and remember it... You don't REALLY know anyone but yourself... proceed accordingly...

trust definitely has to be earned....at least with new people you meet. until you know how they work and how loyal they are to you, i think it's better to stay a lil reserved when it comes to trusting them with important things. otherwise, close friends and family i trust completely until they do something to ruin that.

Originally posted by codica3

Hmm.. so I'm guessing none of you are humanists?? :laugh:

I dunno.. I can't ever make the decision.. a lot of people say trust needs to be earned but I usually go into a relationship with friends, people, significant others, etc.. automatically assuming that I can trust them and only decide to NOT trust them if they does something to make me loose that trust..

Maybe that's why I get dicked over all the time?? :blown:

same here. I give my trust to someone to a certian extent though. And then when you break it thats when its gone. But I never trust completly. Im not suspecious im cautious that's how I look at it when it comes to relationships, once im with the person for a while the trust grows

Originally posted by crobra

wtf are you two talking about??

bwa hahahaha...oh its completely relevant to this thread's whole topic...TRUST...who u can and can't...ya know like cock suckers who u think are ur boys and then when u turn ur back they shit on u...ya know the usual...i actually think of it as the childish shit that immature people who are insecure do...

man o man is this a relevant topic...

like how one day you trust that your right hand man is gonna be down and then how he dicks you over constantly and next thing u know he's trying to fight you (literally) b/c you are upset with and done with getting dicked over.

I totally hear u.

Mike BuGouT:D

Umm.. everyone's turning this into a drama thread.. I just wanted to know cause I'm kinda dealing with a trust issue..

I hope everyone tries to work something out or something.. :(

This is depressing me.. :cry:

P.S. With all you guys arguing and whatnot.. not everyone is answering the original question..

LOL.. :laugh:

TRUST needs to be earned definitly... this is a relevant topic to a couple of CP people problems lately.. hmmmmm.. i wont say any names as well b/c thats not right.. and I could bring up another topic by asking a question but I wont all Im gonna say is.. "Age does matter"...:laugh:.... Trust is the MOST important thing in a relationship.. weather it be friends or b/f, g/f.. once you break that trust.. in my book.. your DONE!