Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I am sitting in class today, and this girl behind me is talking to her guy friend.

So the girl says to the guy "i am going to like this club on friday... i think it starts with a "w"... oh yeah, webster hall"

And the guy replies "why are you going to a club?!"

So she continues with her sad story: "well we tried going to the world on saturday with these two girls and one of the girl's boyfriends promoted and knew the dj, so we like get to the door and he wasn't spinning, and this one shady guy said we could get in for $20, but we were so mad we didn't get in for free that we just left"

CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THIS GIRL WENT TO WORLD WHEN S&D WAS THERE, COULD HAVE GOTTEN IN FOR $20, BUT BECAUSE SHE IS DUMB SHE LEFT!!! I Was ready to turn around and yell at the girl, but forgot that there are alot of clueless people out there, and just remained jealous of her opportunity.

Originally posted by l3ftonm3

what a stupid (piece of garden tool).... but anyways we should be glad she didnt go, just 1 less person in the club who is clueless about who they are listening to...

yup more room for us. i wish they tossed the people who had no clue what was goign on cause all they did was take up room. yes im being a snob but we don't get to see sasha and diggers all the time. if they wanted to go to s club they should have went to exit or something.

Originally posted by teklord310

stupid Rutgers kids, they are all clueless.

Hey Jenn I have a new course:

Into to NYC Nightlife & Clubbing 01:162:101

Will you TA?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That one is right up there with

Self Service 01:144:101

Class description: Learn to use a spatula to pick up a slice of pizza and put it on your plate

Cross listed under Dining Hall Survival

I forget whether it was home or fabric in london that quizzed people at the door on who the DJ was that night. If they didn't know, they didn't get in. Always liked that policy. Even if you're just starting out or ignorant, at least be there for a reason.