Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn : Whatever is left of the NMO

You guys and gals are all still invited to hear me rip shit up on April 27th. Im still excited to spin. So I gotta ask all of ya'll a favor....

I really need for all u guys to make it that nite. This is the only thing in my life I have to look foward to. Spinning. If it wasnt for music, I dunno what i'd do right now. No need to explain all my drama on here b/c theres surely enuff. But I was SUPER excited to spin for you guys especially since you havent heard me spin in MY HOUSE in a while.

If this shit falls thru, I've got law school finals to look forward to. And also Paulie Feva's flying fists of fury. But thats another story. :(

For real--don't ya'll think u can put your differences aside for ONE NIGHT to hear some good muzik. REMEMBER that MUZIK brought all of ya'll together. Now u got BS tearin you apart. No one sez u gotta hold hands in there and it is a big club so u won't be on top of each other.

April 27th--if anyone needs accomodations or anything like directions, free shots, strippers, let me know :) I'll call in some favors.

Mike BuGouT

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mikey...u are in no way entangled in this drama, and if it affects you, i am truly sorry, but i will be there to represent my boy, and i hope everyone goes just to prove that differences can be put aside...even if for just one night to show our boy some appreciation...

Originally posted by djmikebugout

You guys and gals are all still invited to hear me rip shit up on April 27th. Im still excited to spin. So I gotta ask all of ya'll a favor....

I really need for all u guys to make it that nite. This is the only thing in my life I have to look foward to. Spinning. If it wasnt for music, I dunno what i'd do right now. No need to explain all my drama on here b/c theres surely enuff. But I was SUPER excited to spin for you guys especially since you havent heard me spin in MY HOUSE in a while.

If this shit falls thru, I've got law school finals to look forward to. And also Paulie Feva's flying fists of fury. But thats another story. :(

For real--don't ya'll think u can put your differences aside for ONE NIGHT to hear some good muzik. REMEMBER that MUZIK brought all of ya'll together. Now u got BS tearin you apart. No one sez u gotta hold hands in there and it is a big club so u won't be on top of each other.

April 27th--if anyone needs accomodations or anything like directions, free shots, strippers, let me know :) I'll call in some favors.

Mike BuGouT

mikey that was beautful

:D

ill try my best

Mike ima be there no matter what.

I have been looking forward to this night as well.

Its all about the music. If you don't like someone, don't acknowledge it.

Lets get together, dance our asses off, and own that club like we planned on doing for so long.

Im there for ya Mike :)

Originally posted by legend38

Mike ima be there no matter what.

I have been looking forward to this night as well.

Its all about the music. If you don't like someone, don't acknowledge it.

Lets get together, dance our asses off, and own that club like we planned on doing for so long.

Im there for ya Mike :)

yo we are gonna rock the lil midget kid when we show up with all the cpers :tongue:

Originally posted by godfatherbam

yo we are gonna rock the lil midget kid when we show up with all the cpers :tongue:

LOL that kid just about shit himself when he seen me and rob the other week. I bet they thought the rid the matrix of us.

We gave them a couple weeks to get comftorable again, but we are back :D

Mikey, sweetheart, I posted on the other thread about getting in touch with me.. we must talk about things such as.. umm.. strippers and such.. LMAO.. nah I'm just kidding, but do get in touch with me before the 27th. *muah* (cheer up sweetie-pie)

Originally posted by roninmess

anyone willing to go up to Matrix and school kids on how dacning to hard beats is really done, and to have a good time.

How about pretending to know how to dance to hard beats? I might be able to pull that off alot better than what I now call "dancing".....:rolleyes:

BTW, where is Matrix?

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

How about pretending to know how to dance to hard beats? I might be able to pull that off alot better than what I now call "dancing".....:rolleyes:

BTW, where is Matrix?

hehe you are qualified believe me. Matrix is in Poughkespi. If you're really interested in it, PM djmikebugout for the low down and shit.

Mr Muzik...

I'd love to have u roll up to Poughkeepsie and join up with the group. Depending on what time u get there, you'll hear a bunch of different genres of muzik. Tribal, House, Progressive, Vocals, Trance, and of course the hard shit. But believe it or not, the genre that keeps the most people in the room is the trance, not too hard or soft-- so i may rock that most the nite.

email me for info--

cody, I'll speak to u later tonight-

Mike BuGouT

wow.. im confuddled i could have sworn i posted on this thread earlier!! I dont get it... :confused: anywayz..

i am sooooooooo there... I could go for the free shots and drinks.. (drinking bracelet would be good too)... hehe... And since I'll be like 5 hours from my house.. i need a hotel.. haha.. lets see what else do i need.......?

cant wait... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by bebby6919

wow.. im confuddled i could have sworn i posted on this thread earlier!! I dont get it... :confused: anywayz..

i am sooooooooo there... I could go for the free shots and drinks.. (drinking bracelet would be good too)... hehe... And since I'll be like 5 hours from my house.. i need a hotel.. haha.. lets see what else do i need.......?

cant wait... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

it was double posted by accident.

Originally posted by roninmess

anyone willing to go up to Matrix and school kids on how dacning to hard beats is really done

So um..is there anyone up there who dances as hard and crazy as me? If not..i am willing to lend my services.

:D