Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They say its gonna be 88 degrees tomorrow

romy20

Originally posted by fluidnyc

2 weeks lol

yeah seriously :rolleyes:

Freakin winter blew by (without snow, so no snowboarding :mad::mad2::confused: .)

then, we're in a draught, reaching the 90's, and soon we'll be able to literally fry an egg on the sidewalk (eh, at least it'll give business to the poor people in nyc)

Originally posted by gmccookny

yeah seriously :rolleyes:

Freakin winter blew by (without snow, so no snowboarding :mad::mad2::confused: .)

then, we're in a draught, reaching the 90's, and soon we'll be able to literally fry an egg on the sidewalk (eh, at least it'll give business to the poor people in nyc)

:idea::D

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I got curly hair...I cant even straighten it on my own...i gotta always go to the salon... :( and then like an hour later...My hair is frizzy... :mad: :mad:

I use the thermasilk leave in conditioner, then I iron it...with an actual iron...it works sooooo well...obviously you cant do it all the time bc you'll burn your hair but it works if you want to use it about once a week or every other week:)

Luckily, it's not too sticky out. At least it wasn't for my smoke break. If the weather stays like this, I might have to pull a "Ferris Beuller's Day Off" on friday. :D

The worst though is when it's hot and sticky when you're trying to sleep at night. Time to see if the A/C in my apt is ready to go.

Originally posted by piro8

The worst though is when it's hot and sticky when you're trying to sleep at night. Time to see if the A/C in my apt is ready to go.

ugh thats the worst, luckily there is ac in my room so its not bad lol