Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Xs Sat Night Johnny Viscious

HE"S BACK

JV and TEO T Sat night. Citygirl Nicks bday party.

Cody's last night bartending as an unmarried man, my last night at XS, last night before Temps reopens ect ect.

(PM me for reduced admission)

Hope to see the usual suspects looking to get ceeottered:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ceeotter

HE"S BACK

JV and TEO T Sat night. Citygirl Nicks bday party.

Cody's last night bartending as an unmarried man, my last night at XS, last night before Temps reopens ect ect.

(PM me for reduced admission)

Hope to see the usual suspects looking to get ceeottered:D

hey otter don't even bother telling these jerk offs about it.... any idiot that can't see spending 5 bucks or 10 bucks to hear JV in april at xs is a fucking idiot....... that night was insane......... i'm calling cody's celly at 320am to say hello, be sure to pick the phone up and tell me how it went........ I''ll be heading to space at 4am.... hurricane saleen is blowing into town.... JV is gonna throw down a serious set....... I hope JJ doesn't fired you again:D My crew has been instructed to be there and to wack out some shots for me.....

Originally posted by saleen351

hey otter don't even bother telling these jerk offs about it.... any idiot that can't see spending 5 bucks or 10 bucks to hear JV in april at xs is a fucking idiot....... that night was insane......... i'm calling cody's celly at 320am to say hello, be sure to pick the phone up and tell me how it went........ I''ll be heading to space at 4am.... hurricane saleen is blowing into town.... JV is gonna throw down a serious set....... I hope JJ doesn't fired you again:D My crew has been instructed to be there and to wack out some shots for me.....

As long as I don't throw napkins I'll be OK:D

Tell your crew they will be on my list Saleen +5 just for old times sake!

I can't wait for April 27th. I know Ceeotter will be chucking the ice and I look foward to defending my crowm at Tempts this year, but I don't think anybody can touch me again! I'm sure Ceeotter can't be touched too at Tempts! Maybee Jbr could, wait my bad he don't go to Tempts:laugh:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Nice to see you made it through Friday night, KP. If I don't see you before the 28th, best of luck.

I made it some how or another. I work this Sat. then off to Temps next sat. the 27 and the big day on Sunday. Thankyou

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Oh I'll be there.......with bells and whistle's on. EVERYBODY better come out the following day to visit me at SPICY on the Ocean too.

Care to make a wager, young grasshopper?

I bet you if YOU DO GO:rolleyes: I'll make you puke all over ceeotter's bar:laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

I bet you if YOU DO GO:rolleyes: I'll make you puke all over ceeotter's bar:laugh:

What about this new Vanilla Black Haus Ceeotter is advertising....have you had this yet? Look forward to drinking with ya!!!!!!

Originally posted by cigs

What about this new Vanilla Black Haus Ceeotter is advertising....have you had this yet? Look forward to drinking with ya!!!!!!

No, will do the 27th. Your going the 27th right? Pre game at Spicys with JBR then off to greatest show on earth!

Originally posted by cigs

Cigs, i have it in my freezer just waiting for you and emmitt to make a return appearance!!!! the shit is really good.... this time emmit wont make it to 5!!!!! LOL . Ill be at Vicious, last time he was at X'S it was one of the best nights i have ever been out. Totally insane!!!! Cody.....your a bad man who does not play well with others LOL!!! I dont think i have all my bain cells back from the party. I dont know how you made it to work the next night!!!!

Originally posted by thesandman

Every time Vicious drops a hard track he follows it with something even harder. One of the best djs to go out and have a great time. Ill have to wait till summer to hear him again...

Try and make this night if u can, sandman, u won't regret it. But just in case, Vicious will be at XS on the Sunday's of all of the Holiday weekends. This will be one hell of a Summer. And Cosmic I don't even remember leaving Lookers after I cleaned myself up a little. Work was hell Sat. night. Anyone needing guestlist PM ceeotter or myself with names by Sat. afternoon.

I would love to hear jv again but it will have to wait till the summer. He is sick and some of the best times I have ever had in any club has been with him spinning..... Opening night of the World the line was down the block so my crew and I went to the Tunnel and just destroyed the place...

Originally posted by tempkid

1) I don't puke

2) I am going

3) I have an extra bone that allows me to operate without any sleep, so beware

Here's a bet for ya: If I show, you immediately have to drink 5 Godfather's. If I don't show, 2 bottles of MOET for you when I see you again.

Hey I worked at Bermuda for like 10 yrs!!!!

Do I know you????

YO Tempkid you need to try the vanilla blackhaus it will change your life!

I think you can defend your crown this summer spygirl hpowever may make a run for it though. She did flip off my bar labor day weekend :D

i have not been down to Seaside since the Temptations VIP card giveaway at XS this winter. i was not planning on heading down until April 27 for the grand opening of Tempts., but i just might show up for this night because i heard how great it was the last time with J.V. What is the deal with the guest list and is there anyway to get my VIP card any sooner than these dates on this voucher i have? One other thing, who will be your D.J.'s this summer? Thanks

Originally posted by traffic

i have not been down to Seaside since the Temptations VIP card giveaway at XS this winter. i was not planning on heading down until April 27 for the grand opening of Tempts., but i just might show up for this night because i heard how great it was the last time with J.V. What is the deal with the guest list and is there anyway to get my VIP card any sooner than these dates on this voucher i have? One other thing, who will be your D.J.'s this summer? Thanks

First off you will miss a great nite if you do not show up.2nd-if you want to be on the guest list all you need to do is email your name to clubxs@csionline.net by 8:00 pm. 3rd-the cards are not even in yet and the only way to redeem them is on the first 3 Saturdays in June. 4th- Our Summer Djs are every Friday-Richie Santana and Saturdays will be Eddie Baez. Try to make it down for Vicious.