Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To my midnight CP crew...what is yer fucking favorite midnight snack?

being that im nocturnal...about 3 or 4am everynight i gotta have either some Totino's Pizza Rolls...mmmmmm....or a Peanut butter and jelly sandwhich...mmmm....or...a frozen microwavable chicken patty sandwhich with some Lloyd's BBQ sauce...mmmmmm....also...them fuckin mini-microwavable calzones...ughhh YUM so fuckin good....or a Peanut butter and Marshmellow fluff sandwhich..YUM.

Originally posted by roninmess

I just ate a plate of cheese doodles, but I think I'm gonna make a sammich now.

yea me too..chicken patty sandwhich...fuckin i eat so much no fucking joke and i should be lookin like joeg but i look like shawn bradley.

YUMMMM just ate 2 fully cooked and breaded chicken patty sandwhices with some Lloyd's BBQ and some Orange slice..then had 2 Yodels..yummmm...ugh..but im sure this is gonna be murder on my asshole later on. :idea:

Originally posted by hitokiri24

anything that can be found in the fridge but since there ain t nothing in there this explains y im so thin:tongue:

Shit my fridge is always filled i eat like a pig..dont gain an ounce..yet i look like shawn bradley and you look like Manute Bol lolol. :tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

Shit my fridge is always filled i eat like a pig..dont gain an ounce..yet i look like shawn bradley and you look like Manute Bol lolol. :tongue:

oh dun get me wrong tho i can throw down food like u can throw down heinikens an won t gain an ounce .oO(we ve been cursed with a high ass metabolisim figure that one out) but im tired of goin to king rogers (the boot leg kfc thats run by the the arabs) for some food tho they make some mean ghetto chicken mmm....i swear its laced :eek:

Originally posted by hitokiri24

oh dun get me wrong tho i can throw down food like u can throw down heinikens an won t gain an ounce .oO(we ve been cursed with a high ass metabolisim figure that one out) but im tired of goin to king rogers (the boot leg kfc thats run by the the arabs) for some food tho they make some mean ghetto chicken mmm....i swear its laced :eek:

Amen to that brotha man..thats just like in Jersey here in a town called Red Bank (um Jay and Silent Bob anyone?? :idea: ) they have a place called Cluck-U which has theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee best fuckin things called Breast Bites...which are tender boneless juicy chicken breast bites smothered in "Clucker sauce" in which there is Mild, medium, hot, nuclear, thermo-nuculear, tradiotnal deal, and 911 in which u have to sign a fuckin waiver to eat cause its thattttttttttttt spicy...bro..no joke...i put the tinyest drop on my pinky finger of 911 sauce and my mouth burned for 5 hours even after all the water i drank no joke!!! But anyhow..u dip these Breast bites in their special blu cheese and OMG its like nothing u ever fucking tasted in yer life...muthafuckin perhaps one day i will bring some to ny and we will go to "ikea showroom's" place in forrest hills or some shit who knows. But u aint had chicken til u had Cluck-U...but ONLYYYYYYYYYY certain Cluck-U's are decent in Jersey there's a lotta shity ones like the one near Rutgers sucks a drippy cuntwad compared to the one in Red Bank.