• DJ Mike Bugout
    • DJ Bennett Groove

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trancend

lol, does everyone know that justin higgins is dees boyfriend? do you think that had anything to do with the selection?

I was wondering the same thing. I heard that Justin did a great job when he spun in Jersey at Metro so my vote goes to him.

Originally posted by quoth

:confused: :confused: :confused:

WTF? this is not about me...first off i never got around to making a demo i only have originals and i also NUMEROUS times asked you "Hey Daniela, when are the demos due in for the contest" and u said "Whenever". ok well..if its whenever then why are we voting now? lol.

My point..is that..it has nothing to do with me at all..its clearly stated that its biased cause A) with all do respect, we know both Bugout and Higgins can throw down or else they woulda never had residencies at Exit and B) how the fuck are we supposed to vote on dj's we never heard??????? Are we supposed to vote this as a popularity contest which is unfair..cause obviously this poor guy Bennet no one has heard of his name..but shit we have least heard the names bugout and higgins...and if u want us to vote for one of these guys even if we never heard them before well hmmmmmmmmmmm its prolly gonna be higgins or bugout since we know these guys are established...but hey...what do i know...its just a messageboard right?

bro, didn't you tell me you spin tech?

as sad as it is(b/c i'd love to hear it at roxy) it will never get chosen for that crowd.. the music styles they choose will be very focused and deviating little if at all from what the roxy crowd can handle..

I'm sorry that some of you feel that this was biased or fixed etc. etc.

To be quite honest with you I did not know my name was in this list until this morning when I was shocked to read this thread.

I'm sorry once again to those that feel I am on this list is becuase of Daniella, if you feel that I should back down, then so be it.

I play dance musik, im not here to cause fights and arguments and drama nd have everyone al rild up! I thought maybe it would be interesting to play some drrrrrrums and percussssion and lots of progressive stuff at Roxy for a change!

Once again, im sorry that I have caused some kinda of disturbance within this thread, and your voting.

I play at various venues all over New Jersey and New York, once again im not here to cause an uproar or a debate, etc. etc. I just play dance musik damn it, and I love to watch people dance to it.

Sorry.

Originally posted by PFloyd40

as sad as it is(b/c i'd love to hear it at roxy) it will never get chosen for that crowd.. the music styles they choose will be very focused and deviating little if at all from what the roxy crowd can handle..

So do you think gabber has a shot in this contest?

Originally posted by PFloyd40

bro, didn't you tell me you spin tech?

I would love to hear some tech being played at Roxy....:D

Ok I will say this again

Justin was not picked because he is my boyfriend, so get that out of your minds. The picks were mad last night over the phone not jus by me by 2 other people.

Yes I know we can't post the mix's and yes I know it seems like a popularity contest but we wanted a "CP DJ"

like I said before someone who is a known DJ off CP who will draw some what of a crowd. What you have to understand is, we are still trowing a party at a club and we still have to please the crowd that we are playing to, and we can't have someone go on who has never ever played to this sort of crowd before.

Justin, Mike & Greg have all played at places and show amazing talent this is why they were picked and they also play to the crowd that Roxy draws to.

Some of you might hate me now because of this but Im sorry I can't do anything about it, Just take it into consideration I wasnt the only one who was picking the people

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Just a crazy idea I had......Why dont you upload their mixes to a site like www.skoolhouse.com or www.djcentral.com

Its free plus we all get a chance to hear the demo's they sent in.....:idea:

good thinking...

how about instead of trying to argue with the fact that justin wasn't picked cause he's your bf, why don'y you ammend the situation by maybe showing us why he was picked and allow us to sample bugout and bennet as well so we can make the appropriate choice and this retardedness can end... :idea:

geez... it's too fuckin hot to be doing all this thinking... :D

out to the sun~ :cool:

Ok well then someone has to show me how to make a cd into a mp3 or wav and upload them all that shit.

Also Justin has his own rep playing at EXIT in the red room on fridays.

So if anyone is willing to show me how to turn the CD's into something I can upload i am more than willing to do it.

I Don't have mike bugout's cd thought A-Luv has it

I only have Justin's and Greg's

Since some of you arent familiar with me or what I play, heres the tracklisting from my demo cd that i gave in

1. Speed (jan driver mix) - Azzido De Bass

2. They Say Viision (Rivera's dub) - res

3. Who Am I (raphi's 2002 rework) - Massive

4. Safe From Harm - ThirtyThree

5. Angie Stone acapella blend with Matrix-Rau Di Silva

6. The Crowd Song (bugout's remix) -Rhythm Gangsta

7. When Doves Cry (Lex Innocente Blend) - Prince

8. Resurrection - PPK

9. Missing (rocco mix) - Discovery

10. All Your Bass - Dj Virus

I tried to showcase all the stuff i do on here, but i didnt play too hard. Those who know me know i can play hard also. and obviously if i played roxy, i wouldnt play some of those tracks b/c they are johnny's over there.

This whole thing is exciting:D

Mike BuGouT