Clubplanet Nightlife Community

draper is back at exit

exit shoud leave muzik fridays as is .. especailly after all the positive feedback from ferry corsten's night

if they must bring draper back at all, they should put him in the early saturday spot ..which was always intended for a B&T crowd .... from opening to 6am or 7am .. when Junior kicks off his party and his crowd piles in .. drapers is sure to pile out

then Junior should take it home with his Sunday morning party

nothing else they had in that saturday spot ever lasted .... 100%PURE although nero was sik, Phenonmenon, the original Ojeda and Tsettos party ... none of which seemed to last ...

this way the people who like draper can get their fix on saturdays and lessen the crowd conflict on fridays

i dont think drapers spinning time would be any shorter than it was when fridays were all his ... i dont think imagine made it too far past 7am? i could be wrong .. dont hold me to it

they wouldnt lose out on liquor sales .. because saturdays are 18 and up anyway .. and that crowd probably drinks more

exits a big venue ..it can't cater completely to one crowd .... but this way it can cater to 3 .... but at sperate times eliminating the ever present crowd clashing

muzik fridays with guest talent ... striclty music crowd

imagine saturdays with tony draper ... for drapers crowd

earth sundays with junior vasquez ... for juniors crowd

comment

Originally posted by xtcgspot

as long as he aint gonna be there this friday, its alllll good

He's not. Scot Project then Theo afterhours.. but fuck the afterhours.. I'm going for SP then leaving cause I gotta rest up for BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

:bounce:

thanks

and actually i thought of another plus

this on the clubs part

draper has a strong following and

because his party would be in a restricted time frame the people would pack in earlier

and for the club ... the earlier you pak them in the better because last call for alcohol is at 4am .... if you stroll in at 2 ... the club has a 2 hour window of oppurunity to make liquor money off of you

where as you walk in at 11 and then theres a 5 hour window