Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Dating Game

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st off this idear was brought up by nycchic24 and other cp members.

2nd. Were having it at SF, only reason is- we got the whole 4th floor (lounge) and a DJ for nothing.

3rd. Tix are gonna be like 5 to 10 dollars below general addmission. (werking on that now)

So you tell me now, how me or anyone else is making money off this? The only people making money here is SF, and why shouldnt they there are nice enough to host our private party!!!!

----> if you want i can kill this whole party is that what you want??--- just say the word and it could be done! Just like how,

I got us the place to go in the 1st place.

People are funny, they wanna party, then when people MAKE things happen they back out. Heh.

You let me know what you guys wanna do.

Please dont let me waste my time & contacts.

Thanks.

FLUID~

:confused:

Tell you one thing, if we all go, and this happends, it will probably the best party you were at in a while.

Originally posted by fluidnyc

And a great Idea at that - no problems there.

2nd. Were having it at SF, only reason is- we got the whole 4th floor (lounge) and a DJ for nothing.

This is where my problems begin - it costs nothing? I'm old and somewhat wise - not in America, much less Manhattan it would cost "nothing" a club looking for "maximum profit" - it's a business

3rd. Tix are gonna be like 5 to 10 dollars below general addmission. (werking on that now)

So it'll be 25 or 30 bucks for admission - and your point is? Why pay for something that could be done at a large bar (like many CP meetups) for FREE

So you tell me now, how me or anyone else is making money off this? The only people making money here is SF, and why shouldnt they there are nice enough to host our private party!!!!

Spoken like a true promter right there - because peeps that get "reduced" comps will bring friends that pay full cover. I'm not stupid

----> if you want i can kill this whole party is that what you want??--- just say the word and it could be done! Just like how,

Once you came up with the "idea" - I wasn't going...no interest whatsoever. Just wanted to let everyone know where their dating game funds would probably heading to. Looking out for peeps best interests here.

People are funny, they wanna party, then when people MAKE things happen they back out. Heh.

Don't let one bad ragga spoil your Harve$t! I'll have fun at home or a bar

Feelings hurt? I'm sorry

Thanks.

FLUID~

Tell you one thing, if we all go, and this happends, it will probably the best party you were at in a while.

I repeat - spoken like a true promoter!

That is all - for now

Originally posted by spragga25

And a great Idea at that - no problems there.

This is where my problems begin - it costs nothing? I'm old and somewhat wise - not in America, much less Manhattan it would cost "nothing" a club looking for "maximum profit" - it's a business

So it'll be 25 or 30 bucks for admission - and your point is? Why pay for something that could be done at a large bar (like many CP meetups) for FREE

Spoken like a true promter right there - because peeps that get "reduced" comps will bring friends that pay full cover. I'm not stupid

Once you came up with the "idea" - I wasn't going...no interest whatsoever. Just wanted to let everyone know where their dating game funds would probably heading to. Looking out for peeps best interests here.

Don't let one bad ragga spoil your Harve$t! I'll have fun at home or a bar

Feelings hurt? I'm sorry

Thanks.

FLUID~

I repeat - spoken like a true promoter!

That is all - for now

Shit...the only other thing clearer then this man's words is my skin color :eek: Well said.

Yo...for real....but no fucking wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy am i muthafuckin paying $25-30 to "host" this shit and i am soooooooooo shit sure people are not paying $25-30 to fuckin "hook it up" when $25-30 will get ya a blowjob on 42nd st. right joeg?

So seriously..there is a definite money issue here and ragga's right a bar would be free only money u spend is yer own and its on drinks...specially for people like teklord to get the girlies drunk cause there is just no other way that boy will get ass.

Plan sounded damn good til the $25-30 part. :(

Originally posted by quoth

Shit...the only other thing clearer then this man's words is my skin color :eek: Well said.

Yo...for real....but no fucking wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy am i muthafuckin paying $25-30 to "host" this shit and i am soooooooooo shit sure people are not paying $25-30 to fuckin "hook it up" when $25-30 will get ya a blowjob on 42nd st. right joeg?

I thought you quit that job????:laugh:

If I owned the SoundFactory, then yea it would be free, but I dont. If I was Rich, I would rent it out so we all dont have to pay but im not Rich.

What would you like to do then??

Take it to a bar, so its free addmission? (small, no DJ, no accomadated tables)

I was getting tix down to $20.00, thats below the regualr 30$, and its below what "ALL" promoters offer at $25.00

So it was most likley to get the tix @ $20.00

Thats really not that bad, cause we would have the whole floor for the whole night. With our own DJ.

So what would you guys like to do?

We already got like 60 heads for advanced tix.

But if you want, I'll just cancel this whole PLAN.(party)

--- SPEAK TO ME! ---

Spragga, you dont know me!

I understand your view, but if you really opened your eyes, you would see that I did this for us. (mistake)

And at $20.00, there is no profit to be made. Im not the type of guy to just TALK,- talk is cheap to me. You guys were looking for a place to chill so I made it happen. Thats the way I am.

Sorry if you cant afford or just dont wanna pay $20.00 to meetup with everyone from the board.

As for hurting my feelings, lol, (dont make me laugh) see being that I deal with alot of people, its easy for me to tolarate a person like yourself.

(FeedBack Welcome)

I do know a few bars in the city, that would host it, but then you might think Im making money on the LiQuor. Heh!

Due to complaints - This Party will not Happen.

Sorry to the 60 people who already wanted advanced tix.

Im not gonna waste my time if people dont appreciate whats being done for them!

Quoth/teklord/nycchic24 = (would of been comped!)

I'm the only one that "complained" - so why stop it!

and if you normally "tolerate" peeps like me - why are you whining that you don't "feel" appreciated?

If peeps wanna blame me for it - oh well - wake me up when I actually give a shit.

BUT I do want to know one thing - so it's reduced for peeps (if you bring friends, I'm assuming they pay full):

Where does the money go for a game one will play for the grand total of 1 hour? :confused:

I voiced my opinion - now don't go being a baby by blaming one person for shutting the whole game down. Ragga CERTAINLY doesn't have that kind of clout!

Hell - I only go to a club once every few months - so don't make me stop you guys!

ENJOY!

Originally posted by spragga25

I'm the only one that "complained" - so why stop it!

----> For trying to make me look bad! Like im some kinda money hungry scumbag! <------

and if you normally "tolerate" peeps like me - why are you whining that you don't "feel" appreciated?

---> Not whining, I just Cancelled the party <------

If peeps wanna blame me for it - oh well - wake me up when I actually give a shit.

---> If you didnt give a shit, you should of kept your mouth shut<----

BUT I do want to know one thing - so it's reduced for peeps (if you bring friends, I'm assuming they pay full):

-------> NO! EVERYONE would of paid $20. for this prvt party!<------

Where does the money go for a game one will play for the grand total of 1 hour? :confused:

------> SoundFactory gets the $20.00 - GAME Would of lasted 2 hours, The Party would of lasted ALLNIGHT!<------

I voiced my opinion - now don't go being a baby by blaming one person for shutting the whole game down. Ragga CERTAINLY doesn't have that kind of clout!

Hell - I only go to a club once every few months - so don't make me stop you guys!

ENJOY!

Im done, later.

UnSticky it please.

Hey people.. This is what I think of this whole thing. I was never too crazy about this taking place at Sound Factory. There really isn't a way to get free tickets into that place, and I think we will get way more people if we can host this at a restaurant in NYC. So this is my suggestion:

Find a spot(restaurant, club(with $5-10 max cover), venue, etc.. that can accomodate us. I have no problem setting this up.

Quoth - The Stuff Yer Face meetups were lots of fun, that is actually the perfect spot for it. But its out of the way, i'd rather do this in NYC if possible. If worse comes to worse i'm sure I can reserve the entire upstairs and take care of 50 people or so. But like I said before this should take place in NYC so more people can come.

Fluidnyc - if you would like to help plan this event elsewhere please lead us, you started this and put a lot of effort into this. Same goes for Nychic24.

So at this point in time I ask everyone to think about where we could host this event, ask around. I thought about Roxy since a lot of us have cards, but the VIP room is too small, I don't know of any other space. Unless we do this early in the night, say around 8 or 9pm before everyone comes in. I'll talk to Lainie about this later on and see if she has any ideas for us. Please don't let this idea die, I want this to happen. Thanks --Yarin

I wont be there tonight.

Tommorow I will.

Come stop by and say hello..."Oh wait" im sorry if you come that means I might be making money off of you, lol....

Later Spragga....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

only if I used your guestlist scooter...and TRUST ME - you won't be seeing me at sf anytime soon.

Hello everyone my name is Mike,

Im the owner of the new product intesa from italy and I also am CEO of Leisuretimemodels.com "modeling agency in (landiona italy/nyc/southbeach maimi), and I sponsor FLUIDNYC events, this idea is great that fluidnyc and nycchick24 wants to do and it will work cause besides my following in a month coming to my party hope to see you all there! And i have people travel from over seas to my party so thats an extra 200 male and female so its new to them and they love new parties i am involved in plus i threw fluidnyc a couple of idears i had like to make the first party a pajama / lingerie with a different setting relaxing meditation type music loungy if everyone knows what i mean sorry for spelling. for those who do wind up hooking up and going out the couple get comps to the next party!!

And for your info "spragga" jealousy wont get you nowere just because you cant hAVE IT IN A STRIP JOINT which i may say that was the most rediculous idea, beacause not only you have to pay at the door but you hAVE TO PAY THE STRIPPERS OR IT WONT WORK I HAVE A STRIP JOINT AND IT WILL BE A PROBLEM WITH MY GIRLS SPEAKING AS A CLUB OWNER.

THE ADDMISSION FEE PAYS FOR THE CLUB USAGE REMBURSMENT FOR D.J.'S AND FLYERS RADIO PROMOTIONS ETC. SO DO RESEARCH BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH AND YOU

would know that if you ever promoted for a club before SINCE YOU THINK you know alot you dopey bastard. i would like to have part of this so if we could set up a meeting to who wants to help with the party and everyone can express there opinion and ideas. especially you SPRAGGA, hope you wont pussy out.

QUOTH your HOST so you would of had 2 comps for you & a friend.

Later ,

MIKE

Thanks FLUID for letting me write my opinion!

I would just like to know why no one told me in the first place via PM or post until only NOW...that i would get comped...i was under the impression that i would have to pay like everyone else...i mean what makes me so damn special..or least u coulda told me about the comp in advance or privately..now don't get me wrong, i would still like to be apart of it...BUT...there are some issues raised here by the general consensus that must be worked out so that all parties involved enjoy themselves. With all due respect to fluidnyc and shit...i didn't appreciate the whole post of "the party is is cancelled it's not happening....Quoth you woulda been comped" Now correct me if im wrong but sounds to me like you are trying to a spiteful prick throwing information like that in my face that i had never known otherwise and trying make me feel sorry for what i said or some shit...but im simply not like. But now that you have thrown the fact that a few people could get comped...well then..looks like u brewed up a shitstorm cause before u know it..EVERYONE is gonna be like OH COMP ME COMP ME...WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY IF HE DOESNT??? blah blah etc etc. Now i aint tryin to be a prick...and personally i don't think spragga was either...it was just a clash of personalities...but i do hope that something maybe can be resolved but if not? Oh fuckin well...it was a decent idea though. -Quoth

Hello everyone my name is Mike,

Im the owner of the new product intesa from italy and I also am CEO of Leisuretimemodels.com "modeling agency in (landiona italy/nyc/southbeach maimi), and I sponsor FLUIDNYC events, this idea is great that fluidnyc and nycchick24 wants to do and it will work cause besides my following in a month coming to my party hope to see you all there! And i have people travel from over seas to my party so thats an extra 200 male and female so its new to them and they love new parties i am involved in plus i threw fluidnyc a couple of idears i had like to make the first party a pajama / lingerie with a different setting relaxing meditation type music loungy if everyone knows what i mean sorry for spelling. for those who do wind up hooking up and going out the couple get comps to the next party!!

And for your info "spragga" jealousy wont get you nowere just because you cant hAVE IT IN A STRIP JOINT which i may say that was the most rediculous idea, beacause not only you have to pay at the door but you hAVE TO PAY THE STRIPPERS OR IT WONT WORK I HAVE A STRIP JOINT AND IT WILL BE A PROBLEM WITH MY GIRLS SPEAKING AS A CLUB OWNER.

THE ADDMISSION FEE PAYS FOR THE CLUB USAGE REMBURSMENT FOR D.J.'S AND FLYERS RADIO PROMOTIONS ETC. SO DO RESEARCH BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH AND YOU

would know that if you ever promoted for a club before SINCE YOU THINK you know alot you dopey bastard. i would like to have part of this so if we could set up a meeting to who wants to help with the party and everyone can express there opinion and ideas. especially you SPRAGGA, hope you wont pussy out.

QUOTH your HOST so you would of had 2 comps for you & a friend.

Later ,

MIKE

Thanks FLUID for letting me write my opinion!

1. Dopey bastard huh? Sticks and stones will break my bones but names (especially said over a message board - not to my face) will never hurt me. :D

2. Thank you ever so kindly for exposing yourselves as the frauds that you are.

3. I'm wondering how "legal" it is to use "strippers" in a club (i.e. non gentleman's club) setting like your lackey fluid told me he would. I might have to check that out sometime soon.

To spell this out clearly for you guys, I lick a lobster's left testicle with what you think about me! You guys cry like little crackwhores when one person does not agree with you or refuses to stick their nose up your "wannabe Page Six cutout" asses! You may have "clout" and connections, but I have connections in ways you could NEVER imagine. So on that note, I'm willing to drop this right here, right now. You have the party with your $25 cover, flyers and radio promotions (oh wait - I thought this was an exclusive CP event - what I was ever thinking :confused: ) and fleece these people. It's all out there now, so I hope that the cp peeps make the right decision and not support you clowns and fill your already FAT pockets - I know I'm not.

Fin