Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official "I'm loaded on a Tuesday night" thread

Went to the Cheesecake factory tonight with tha mom's, and we always end up sitting at the bar.

The bartender there knows us, and always hooks me up with a nice tall Long Island Ice Tea. But this time he really jammed it with Al-Ca-Hole . . .

:drunk::D Thank you, THANK YOU :D:drunk:

. . . Well . . I was there last night (tuesday) . . . Got really drunk, spewed many colorful expletives at various members of my family (unfortunately I didn't get to do the same to any close friends ;) ), smoked waaay to much reefer and passed out on my home office floor . . . Today is wednesday and I have dental work to look forward to on TOP of my hangover and various back spasms for passing out in a very uncomfortable position (NO it does not involve the back of a VW . . ) . . .

Yeah, I guess this can morph into the "Offically cracked out/hung over on a Wed. Morning " thread.

Last night my organization had an awards dinner at Cipriani's>>>>OPEN MARTINI BAR.!!!!!

I was so inspired I head to Filter 14 to continue with Satoshi Tomiie.

Now I'm hurting