Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***MERGE Summer 2002***

Everyone has been asking, so here it is,

summer 2002 line up @ MERGE:

open FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS (HOLIDAY SUNDAYS)

FRIDAYS - resident dj .....TEO T

SATURDAYS - resident dj..... RICHIE RYDELL

SUNDAY ( Holiday weekends).... DJ BORIS

We will also be adding even MORE sound to the system at Merge and we have also added an all new LEVEL 2 (which IS NOT a "hip hop room" as people have asked me) on LEVEL 2, We will be playing a mix of old school house, classic house ,freestyle, a little funk, and yes , MAIN STREAM hip hop (ladies love it!)

We also have some exciting surprises in store, which i will post as soon as i can. Looking foward to seeing everyone this summer. In the meantime, i am still gonna get my Clubplanet peeps "WACKED" at metro lounge, right guys?:eek: (by the way i will still be at metro lounge EVERY THURSDAY all summer long! I cant just leave our METRO FAMILY completlely......)

George b.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

well my info is slightly different, there is suppose to be another jersey dj that will open or share time with teo.......... I know the name but I never heard of him....... and stop the bs just post that danny t is playing already........

Originally posted by ml2k1

Finally we can talk about it!!!! Nice job! I new he wouldnt be with out a gig for very long........................Good luck my friend. Ill be there to support you!!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Finally we can talk about it!!!! Nice job! I new he wouldnt be with out a gig for very long........................Good luck my friend. Ill be there to support you!!

Yup...good move on Merge's part...I will be there on Friday's!

:)

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

COSMIC, it is time to rally the troops and have a new spot to chill on Friday's. ALLLEGEDLY, Tommy D has decided to bury the hacket he had for no reason, so we can hang with TEO, Tommy D, George B and the rest of the MERGE crew.

Who would've thunk it?

Originally posted by ml2k1

open FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS (HOLIDAY SUNDAYS)

SATURDAYS - resident dj..... RICHIE RYDELL

SUNDAY ( Holiday weekends).... DJ BORIS

We will also be adding even MORE sound to the system at Merge and we have also added an all new LEVEL 2 (which IS NOT a "hip hop room" as people have asked me) on LEVEL 2, We will be playing a mix of old school house, classic house ,freestyle, a little funk, and yes , MAIN STREAM hip hop (ladies love it!)

We also have some exciting surprises in store, which i will post as soon as i can. Looking foward to seeing everyone this summer. In the meantime, i am still gonna get my Clubplanet peeps "WACKED" at metro lounge, right guys?:eek: (by the way i will still be at metro lounge EVERY THURSDAY all summer long! I cant just leave our METRO FAMILY completlely......)

George b.

George ,

Joe told me I'm banned from metro lounge, is that true , and If I am does the same go for Merge?

that's a hot lineup! and if they made that sound system even better then Tempts better watch out! lol

btw, nice to meet you last Friday at Metro George..........you had me all twisted up driving home on the Parkway........well worth it though.........:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tommyarmani

I heard that Cheyne Christian will be there on Fridays as well...is this true? he said that to me at WOW

yea thats what I heard......... see my post above.

so sandman, I guess you can call me clark kent, but remember this, when am I wrong? never............

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tommyarmani

I heard that Cheyne Christian will be there on Fridays as well...is this true? he said that to me at WOW

yea thats what I heard......... see my post above.

so sandman, I guess you can call me clark kent, but remember this, when am I wrong? never............

and triki saying bamboo sucks means you have clue about partying at the shore... the boo kicks ass, and weds this summer are gonna be hot........ its a great pregame......... idiot!!!!!!! don't bash the boo:mad:

not to casuse an uproar but my offical prediction is that Rydell will be replaced after july 4 by teo........... then merge will close for good.... Fridays will fail big time at merge but will do better then sats..... ...its not the Dj's there its the club and staff......... PS they should of called it Metro South........ < that was mistake #1....

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!

Bamboo is one of the best places in seaside! grow the fuck up. Nothing beats getting away from the bull shit and chillen out side under the stars with the warm summer air getting your fish tank bowl full of a crazy mixed drink,looken at the fishes in there little pond....ect

I have had the best times at the shore at bamboo. I go to bamboo more then any other club in seaside.

I mean if you like DICK FACE workers and a dark hole in the wall then yeah merge is better.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thesandman

Saleen you have been wrong b4 but you have your share of predictions come through no doubt...

Either way, your Sat. prediction will be wrong, dead wrong.... Ill be shots/drinks on it but I think you'll be in Fla. anyway....

if you knew what I know then you would know not to think that I wouldn't know the situation.......

Teo wanted sat....... he didn't get it, no one wants to go up against RS.... Plus any moron knows that no matter who spins on a sat night you'll do some business, so sats can't be a total wash, but packing it early on in the season will be key and trust me it ain't gonna happen. You need locals for the shore and merge doesn't have ANY local support...... The same people that love teo and love Rydell are the ones at 4am chanting Dennys name... its kinda funny if you think about it........

Merge will do better with time I think............the club has only been open for, what, barely a summer? no club, especially with it's competition well-established and nonetheless, two blocks down............

people are too hard headed sometimes to give a new spot a chance...........and if they do, they are too skeptical about it.........IMO, all those clubs down there have their problems and people will find their places..........Merge has enough, between its system, it's setup and it's DJs to compete...........like I said though, it's just gonna take time........

:D

Originally posted by saleen351

if you knew what I know then you would know not to think that I wouldn't know the situation.......

Teo wanted sat....... he didn't get it, no one wants to go up against RS.... Plus any moron knows that no matter who spins on a sat night you'll do some business, so sats can't be a total wash, but packing it early on in the season will be key and trust me it ain't gonna happen. You need locals for the shore and merge doesn't have ANY local support...... The same people that love teo and love Rydell are the ones at 4am chanting Dennys name... its kinda funny if you think about it........

Teo will do great on Fridays and if he can't bring in the locals I don't know who can...

I agree that Sat. is tough for any new club to find its niche. I am not saying it will compete with Temps for that matter either. Temps is established and always will be a good time, I know that too.

If Richie can do half the numbers he does on an avg. Metro Fri. night it will be a success..... Either way this summer will be sick!

chris