Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does the Miami board suck so much?

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

OR TIP VERY MUCH EITHER!!!!!!!! :D

Hey I'm hesitent about tipping male bartenders that wear a lot of leather.....:D LL cool J........

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Saleen, I see u are doing your thing down there. People, enjoy the entertainment, he says it how it is. The Jersey board is getting boring without u. Take it slow down there. Don't forget 4/20 Johnny Vicious , 3:15AM!!!!

the thing i dont understand is why so many people from ny/nj migrate down here ? the accents of some of these fools is equivolent to a mississippi drawl. theyre like northern hicks or some shit. notallthere and saleen --> i wish to jesus that you were inside the wtc sometime around september of last year. amen.

Originally posted by djduchovony

the thing i dont understand is why so many people from ny/nj migrate down here ? the accents of some of these fools is equivolent to a mississippi drawl. theyre like northern hicks or some shit. notallthere and saleen --> i wish to jesus that you were inside the wtc sometime around september of last year. amen.

WHOOOOOOOOOW!!!! SLOW DOWN LITTLE FAGGOT

DID I JUST MOTHER FUCKING HERE YOU MAKE LIGHT OF 9/11?????

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?!!

HA YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT YOU FUCKING INBRED. YOU DON'T LIKE THAT I SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH AND NOT THAT SOUTHERN DRAWL THAT SPEWS FROM YOUR BLOW JOB GIVING MOUTH?

You un-American mexican ass licker. Why don't you go eat another cake and fuck your mother in her dirty asshole.

Yo you ignorant fucking moron.. Are you kidding me, talking about a situation like 9-11. You are obviously not intelligent evough to realize what an asshole you look like by making a comment like that. Why don't you get back on your raft and paddle back over to what ever country you came from. No disrespect to the rest of you people down there in Miami but this person does not deserve to be an AMERICAN!!!!!! HAVE SOME RESPECT!!!!

Originally posted by cody05

Why don't you get back on your raft and paddle back over to what ever country you came from

no offense taken...red neck..i know american is nice to the cubans because of our woman...funny how these paddling immigrants made miami what it is...God knows where miami would be today if we left it up to u natural "americans"...prob. another dirty place like ny or nj....no offense taken...:tongue:

ps

biz wants back his inflatable doll after those comments...:finger:

YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG, PIECE OF SHIT.......WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SAY SHIT LIKE THAT?

Obviously, you have no compassion for what truly went on in this part of the country, do you? Thousands of lives were directly affected as were all of the rest of the people in this country and other countries that were indirectly affected.

I realize this is a message board and all but for crying out loud, don't say stupid shit like that!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

no offense taken...red neck..i know american is nice to the cubans because of our woman...funny how these paddling immigrants made miami what it is...God knows where miami would be today if we left it up to u natural "americans"...prob. another dirty place like ny or nj....no offense taken...:tongue:

ps

biz wants back his inflatable doll after those comments...:finger:

Obviously you did not know that my mothers last name is Gutierrez, you stupid fucking moron. My family is from Coral Gables but they moved up here where there is opportunity to advance in life. So if you think I am prejudice against Cubans' you are mistaken just against IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF AND DJDUCHOVONY....

Originally posted by cody05

Obviously you did not know that my mothers last name is Gutierrez. My family is from Coral Gables but they moved up here where there is opportunity to advance in life.

looks like someone cant hang with the big boys...u insult people from one country, but when someone fires back u cant handle it..typical....i am glad u are latin (like i care), then u should be more sensitive to comments like that...lets talk about ingorance, who started the comments? thought so...listen u need to keep moving, because from where ever u are, i cant still smell the bullshit u are talking...no offense

ps

i said i wasnt offended...:D

The thing I don't understand is why you would ever, EVER say anything like what you just did! I can't even believe my eyes. You better wish to Jesus that he forgives your ass for saying something so disrespectful. What's it like being such an ignorant ASSHOLE?????????????????

:blown:

The Donkey Punch -- When you're attacking a girl from the back and at the moment of climax you pull out, plunge it into her cornhole, let out a mighty "Hee Haw!" and punch her in the back of the head. Note: In order to fully enjoy the Donkey Punch, you must knock her out as this results in a tightening of the asshole.

this is your signature johnnyblackroc - that makes any point you make 100% invalid. you are human garbage and i wish upon you and your family the same untimely grisly death i wished on the other cocksuckers. to the other cocksuckers: if you come on this board and direct something disrespectful towards me - and make a point to ask for trouble - expect the most tasteless thing i can think of to be pointed in your direction. the fact that you are taking so much offense to my comments means i am lol and have won. keeping sucking me off nj !

You fucking piece of shit........it must have been real hard watching footage of the WTC in FUCKING MIAMI.....try seeing it in person and hoping and praying your friends made it out alive....and then find out some of them didn't. Go wish to Jesus now you asshole.

Guest saleen351

please let me know where you spin, I'll come by and say hi....... jersey style......

2 people on my block died that day.......

a nice girl on the NY board died that day............

my friends on the floor of the nyse got out alive by luck.......

and for the jerk off with the cuban comments, NJ has the largest cuban population outside of miami....... idiots... uneducated idiots..........:blown:

Originally posted by macfunk19

Saleen351 ,Notallthere, Cody05 U guys our making lots of friends in miami. Welcome to the miami CP board. i hope u guys injoy your stay:blown:

THANKS!

For the warm welcome! I was just checking in but i think im going to stick around the miami board.

:D

Originally posted by saleen351

and for the jerk off with the cuban comments, NJ has the largest cuban population outside of miami

see cody, even ur friend from jersey is defending the cubans...even saying thats nj is second to miami in cuban population (tell me something i dont know)...chalk it up as another thing nj is second to miami in....

:D

this is your signature johnnyblackroc - that makes any point you make 100% invalid. you are human garbage and i wish upon you and your family the same untimely grisly death i wished on the other cocksuckers. to the other cocksuckers: if you come on this board and direct something disrespectful towards me - and make a point to ask for trouble - expect the most tasteless thing i can think of to be pointed in your direction. the fact that you are taking so much offense to my comments means i am lol and have won. keeping sucking me off nj !

1) It's an inside joke, deeek

2) Far from Human garbage

3) the most tasteless thing I can think of is the after birth your parents raised that became their son

4) you win nothing.....you lose...good day sir.

I'm done wit yous......peace