Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Fridays - Eddie Baez/Shawn Ink (4/19)

Eddie Baez

I have such amazing memories of him destroying the Tunnel.

But I didn´t have the knowledge of electronic music then that I do now. And hey, maybe it was all the drugs!

Either way, I think this is his last chance to get back his love, or he should drop the records and change careers. I am still a fan, maybe based on nostalgia, but I used to love the way he would bring up a crowd to the point of frenzy.

Has he lost his touch?

Has he not changed to meet the changing market?

We shall see this Friday at SF. Unfortunately I am stuck in Spain and will not make this. But I have heard from a mutual acquaintance of his that he is going to try to break out into a new style this Friday. Who the hell knows what.

I hope that he rips it up and this party lasts until I am home.

Any views on this? Because where the hell did all of his fans go? Or did they just grow up maybe.

Please share your views on this, because the other Eddie thread got monopolized by a personal chat.

gracias

finally --- eddie has a residency again -- he will rip it without a doubt-- im sure hes got some SIKKKK shit up his sleeves --this is gonna be the beinning of a HOT party

btw - i heard shawn ink is out - im not rippin on him (ive never even heard him spin) - but its just what ive heard

EDDIE IS BACK!!!!

i cant wait till friday :D

I have to tell you that I heard Eddie about 3 0r 4 times in the past 4 or 5 months and he is definitely back on his game. I know this is the New York board but a lot of you come down the shore in the summer so you can also check Eddie out every Saturday in the summer at XS.. Trust me when I say give him a shot he has his shit together. If you are not happy once you hear him I will be suprised....

i'll be there....everyone that's coming better come by the water fountains @ 2!!! i wanna meet some new CP headz...

i'll be wearing dark blue jeans, a black/white sleeveless and sunglasses...if you see me, come say hi!! :)

Originally posted by raffieb

this is my first time going to SF...hope its good!!! is this meetup still on? i'll be there with a friend...here is my pic if you peeps wanna hollaaaaaaaaa (raffie is my name)

this is my first time @ SF too... i'll be the chick in the black tube top, black pants and realllllly tall shoes with dolik.... hope to meet some new ppl!! :D who else is going?

i think i met airatomic (from brooklyn right?)....my first time at SF...i think the club is amazing, but i'd rather go saturday night for JP...highlight of the night: the almost 10 min playing of going through it and I THINK (not sure) the yanni dub of wishing well? i think that was the song baez played....yea anywayz i'm NOT cracked out b/c i only took stacker 3's so i'm gonna try to entertain myself until i can fall asleep...lataz peeps :eek::)