Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fellas....whats the best way to spike it?

ok so first you wet your hair...and let it dry for like 10 minutes. not completely but until its damp.

then it's a mix of 50% hair gel (dep 8 usually) and 50% ice spiker....one application to get the hair to stand up first.

wait like 5 more minutes till your hair is a little more dryer and apply American Crew to sides/back to make sure your hair isnt sticking out in all directions.

once your hair hardens enough to actually start shaping it, take the Ice and start forming individual spikes. finish off with a cloud of hair spray to get it cemented in place. :) usually takes from 30 mins - 1 hour for me lol

Damnnnn Dolik. You got it down to a science.

Here's what I do... I damp my hair.. if it's too wet, I just use a towel to dry it off a little. I take some ice spiker in the palm of my hand and spray some water on it and then rub it in between my hands and just spike it all over. And the key part of this is I do it in front of a fan. So the air dries the gel faster. So I just keep on spiking and spiking it until it's hard. And I'm done in a bout 12-15 minutes.

Originally posted by dolik

ok so first you wet your hair...and let it dry for like 10 minutes. not completely but until its damp.

then it's a mix of 50% hair gel (dep 8 usually) and 50% ice spiker....one application to get the hair to stand up first.

wait like 5 more minutes till your hair is a little more dryer and apply American Crew to sides/back to make sure your hair isnt sticking out in all directions.

once your hair hardens enough to actually start shaping it, take the Ice and start forming individual spikes. finish off with a cloud of hair spray to get it cemented in place. :) usually takes from 30 mins - 1 hour for me lol

Don't worry brotha....will all that shit in yer hair and yer pores mad clogged...u will be going bald in NO TIME. :idea:

The key is to have almost dry hair when you put the Ice Spiker in. I can usually spike my hair in about two minutes when my hair is almost dry. You really don't need to add any hairspray or anything else. Just use a decent amount of spiker and you should be all set.