Clubplanet Nightlife Community

am i the only party animal on the board?

Originally posted by glowdancer

dan we have to fucking hang out

where in nj are u from im pretty close to metro

are u going to vinyl this fri?

have i met u before?

LMAO.....Definitely. I live in Central Jersey near Exit 9 on the Turnpike.... I'm going to metro this friday....Vinyl is definitely a possibility. Did we meet? I'm not sure. I met a bunch of New york people, but I am the worst at remembering names. Shoot me a pm sometime

Originally posted by neena16

Guess who let your secret out???? OOPS :D :D

:laugh: Are you going to Temps on saturday? My sick friends wanna go to temps then go to SF afterwards. I told them I am up for it, but there is no way in hell I am driving.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djdanfury

:laugh: Are you going to Temps on saturday? My sick friends wanna go to temps then go to SF afterwards. I told them I am up for it, but there is no way in hell I am driving.

I'll be Temps DEFINITELY but I don't know about shoting down to SF afterwards. I'm not surprised with the way you party:D ...that should be nothing for you to pull off but for me that's taking it to a level that I can not handle anymore. Those crazy partying days are coming to an end for me....I've been doing this for 8 yrs going on 9yrs. Oh by the way, did you go to Joey's last Fri??? We didn't see you.

I'll be Temps DEFINITELY but I don't know about shoting down to SF afterwards. I'm not surprised with the way you party:D ...that should be nothing for you to pull off but for me that's taking it to a level that I can not handle anymore. Those crazy partying days are coming to an end for me....I've been doing this for 8 yrs going on 9yrs. Oh by the way, did you go to Joey's last Fri??? We didn't see you.

Cool I will see you and Piro there.

I would be able to pull it off but, there is no way I would drive.

Last year for 4th of july weekend .....on that saturday we were @ Djais happy hour from 2 pm till 10 pm....to temps till 4 am to SF till 11 am......then Sunday Morning we drove to surf club stayed till 11pm ..... then went to temps again and closed it.....Craziest weekend ever.

I wasn't at Joey's last friday, I went to Metro. I was gonna go to pick up the VIP card, but I got one the night before.

Last year for 4th of july weekend .....on that saturday we were @ Djais happy hour from 2 pm till 10 pm....to temps till 4 am to SF till 11 am......then Sunday Morning we drove to surf club stayed till 11pm ..... then went to temps again and closed it.....Craziest weekend ever.

I wasn't at Joey's last friday, I went to Metro. I was gonna go to pick up the VIP card, but I got one the night before.

:eek: DAMN that is crazy......umm I wonder what helped you make it through those 2 days/nights ;) don't tell me..I know :D

Where do you hang out at temps? we're by the back bar to the right of the bathrooms if you feel like making your way to the back come by and visit us. :D

Where do you hang out at temps? we're by the back bar to the right of the bathrooms if you feel like making your way to the back come by and visit us. :D

Either right in front of the DJ Booth on the dance floor, or as soon as you walk into the club. That Platform as soon as u step down.

If I get extra Merge VIP cards I will give you and Piro a couple...

Rydel @ Merge is gonna be good competition for Denny this Summer.

Either right in front of the DJ Booth on the dance floor, or as soon as you walk into the club. That Platform as soon as u step down.

If I get extra Merge VIP cards I will give you and Piro a couple...

Rydel @ Merge is gonna be good competition for Denny this Summer.

Okay....that's cool. Thanks.

Either way we'll see you there. :D

Yeah I have to agree with you...that Merge is going to make out better this year now that Rydell is spinning there.

:laugh: SOmeone just brought this thread to my attention.

I really don't know how I make it to work everyday(Red bulls I guess). But I do go out way too much.

usually i do ....

mon - china

tues - suite 16/ spa

wed - abyss

thurs - joeys/Centro or Saci

Fri - Metro Lounge / Vinyl

Sat - Bunka - SF

Sun - Joeys

As ridicuous as this looks... its true. I have a group of friends that are troopers... Having a girlfriend for 4 and a half years and not being able to go out made me realize all the fun I was missing out on. :hat:

Damn!! I have to ask what kinda job you have ? and HOW often you actually do this schedule ? is this EVERY WEEK, or here and there randomly... (hi btw, we met once at Vinyl)