Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sunglasses

when i was in SF today, i saw a lot of the guys wearing these ill glasses that had liike a clear lens or like a mirror reflection i think.....really nice.....if any of u guys have them, hook me up with the info on where to buy them..thanx!

Originally posted by mssabina

anyone wanna buy me the chloe aviators with the rhinestone heart? i know theyre played out but whatever, i've been obsessed with those glasses forevvvver. i love em.

They may be played but I still like them. With the right look and outfit, they look HOT. :D

I just bought mine at one of those stands at malls where they sell them for 15 bucks each. I wouldn't spend over that much on sunglasses really. They all look the same, it's not like they even have the name of the brand on them, and your either gonna lose, break it eventually or scratch the lens eventually.

Thanks for this thread, it just remind me to go shopping for some new goggles....collecting them for 3 years now.

Here's the deal: you give me a new 220 pound body and I let you pic some shades.....damn, love hurts...lost 15 pounds on my 205 frame.......that's it......I'll be heading for the gym when I come home from NYC, that's 4sure