Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Rydell is da man!!!!!!!!!!!

Riche Rydell has just been totally off the hook.. I know I always post about him, but this guy is just simply awesome week in and week out. He never fails to deliever the goods......I think merge without a doubt made the right move putting rydell on Saturdays. Any feedback from any other cp members` about his set last night... I thought it was just sick :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nice brotha...Richie is the man and everyone who knows music knows that ...If you where there early enough he dropped a new underground track with a real heavy bassline...It was what started his hardhouse set...I was by the Dj Booth with him and Steve and my cousin Danny all night...Lemme know if you remember hearing that song...And tell what you thought...:blank:

Yea he played it around that time it was the song that set off his hard set...but yea lemme hear your feed back so I can let him know...it something underground but If the reaction was as good as it was last night...that's not the last time you'll hear it;)

You didn't hear this from me but my cousin Dj Daniel Woo Produced the track...:tongue:

Originally posted by mayous

Nice brotha...Richie is the man and everyone who knows music knows that ...If you where there early enough he dropped a new underground track with a real heavy bassline...It was what started his hardhouse set...I was by the Dj Booth with him and Steve and my cousin Danny all night...Lemme know if you remember hearing that song...And tell what you thought...:blank:

I heard the song. Definitely a hot track.

Once again Rydel has another great set. ITs amazing how consistent that party is. NO promoting at all there on fridays and the place is packed every single time.

He completly tore apart that Space Melody song......:eek: :eek:

Guys, i have said it before. I think what makes Richie Rydell so good is that he is CONSISTINTLY good. I have heard alot of dj week in and week out. With exception of Alex Coviello, (who was always on point) Richie is only dj the i have personally heard that lives up to his hype week after week. Keep it up richie, glad people are taking notice.

george