Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djdeanmasi

"music You Were Playing Blew My Mind"

HOW CAN I GET A COPY! WHO HAS IT? MAYBEE WE CAN TRADE SOMETHING? YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO GET THE NEW REMIX WE'RE (MASI & MELLO) WORKING ON (if you are even interested). I'M NOT GOING TO POST THE SONG RIGHT NOW BUT IT'S GONNA BE BANGIN'!

PLEASE!:D

so you came out to Groove on Friday & didn't even come up to say what's up? The people annoyed the shit out of me on Friday. Friday's were originally hip-hop night. Now they're changing it & unfortunatelly i'm the person that has to tell everyone that there is no more hip-hop on fri.'s. I can tell that the majority of the crowd isn't very happy with me playing house music on fri.'s. Tough crowd!

Any way, what's the deal with the song my friend? Come on now. Don't be so tight!:D

HOOK A BROTHER UP!

Yeh...I only got a drink there. I was meeting someone. That crowd in there sucks. I told a couple people you're doin a new Friday party there, so we might check it out next week. As for the track....thats another story. I don't really have a clean copy, but its longer that the one on AG. See ya Friday

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

I'll be looking forward to meeting ya. The next 2 fri. I won't be there. I'm doing a Monmouth U. frat. & sor. party.

See you soon!

Ok..... PM me later...:D

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

HOW CAN I GET A COPY! WHO HAS IT? MAYBEE WE CAN TRADE SOMETHING? YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO GET THE NEW REMIX WE'RE (MASI & MELLO) WORKING ON (if you are even interested). I'M NOT GOING TO POST THE SONG RIGHT NOW BUT IT'S GONNA BE BANGIN'!

PLEASE!:D

hey masi, you still lookin for this track????causes i got it for you, listen just instant message me sometime ...my name is BeavisAPD...i am on most of the time so whenever...ill give it to ya