Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fineones

I think this is a bad thing

Recommended Posts

This girl always see's me drunk and she doesnt really drink

So im thinking this is a bad thing right?

She said its not a big deal cuz it usually on 'party nights'

and she's always high (great couple right) but whatever it's deffinetly not helping u know?

Should I care?

FINE ROCKS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fineones

This girl always see's me drunk and she doesnt really drink

So im thinking this is a bad thing right?

She said its not a big deal cuz it usually on 'party nights'

and she's always high (great couple right) but whatever it's deffinetly not helping u know?

Should I care?

FINE ROCKS

well obviously there that insecurity thing going on here....the real question...

"do we only like each other when we're fucked up"...

..just do yourself a favor and take the girl out for some sober fun a few times...check it out..and if you can both tolerate each other by the time it's all over...you're in.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

"do we only like each other when we're fucked up"...

This is the question to really ask....think about it. ;)

Otherwise the relationship is not as complex as you think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

well obviously there that insecurity thing going on here....the real question...

"do we only like each other when we're fucked up"...

..just do yourself a favor and take the girl out for some sober fun a few times...check it out..and if you can both tolerate each other by the time it's all over...you're in.;)

exactly.. maybe you two wouldn't get along sober :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×