Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters may make an appearance for DT @ Abyss

Originally posted by blueprintent

Just to let you know...lots of industry will be there..JP is coming..along with some of the subliminal crew..harry choo choo..david morales..all have called the club for info...its gonna be a bunch of fun...come hang out...

bp

question for mr bp or anyone else that has info on david morales

where does he spin??i have a renaissance cd of his that is sooooo fuckining good that i've been dying to see his name pop up on any board..this is the first so if anyone has any info on the dj please let me know..gracias

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vision

question for mr bp or anyone else that has info on david morales

where does he spin??i have a renaissance cd of his that is sooooo fuckining good that i've been dying to see his name pop up on any board..this is the first so if anyone has any info on the dj please let me know..gracias

he has a subliminal party every thursday that he spins at. the party used to be at Centro Fly on thurs, but just got moved a few weeks ago to Shelter in the city, hope this helps.

Originally posted by blueprintent

Just to let you know...lots of industry will be there..JP is coming..along with some of the subliminal crew..harry choo choo..david morales..all have called the club for info...its gonna be a bunch of fun...come hang out..

bp

Isn't Harry Choo Choo the one that made the song "Why Must I deal with this shit every fucking Day?"

Originally posted by whatevaman

he has a subliminal party every thursday that he spins at. the party used to be at Centro Fly on thurs, but just got moved a few weeks ago to Shelter in the city, hope this helps.

????????? David Morales is NOT affiliated with Subliminal. He might play there once every 4 months but I think your talking about Erick Morillo. :laugh:

Originally posted by myoozikkluboy

????????? David Morales is NOT affiliated with Subliminal. He might play there once every 4 months but I think your talking about Erick Morillo. :laugh:

your absolutely right, i just checked a flier i got in the mail. i got the two confused.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

CONGRATS!! MOST WORTHLESS REPLY OF THE YEAR GOES TO YOU "Trewguy"

Whos this clown ? Here we go again :rolleyes:

YOU KNOW MUSIC LET ME TELL YOU I GO TO THE FACTORY TO PARTY NOT FOR THE MUSIC I GO TO TEMPTS FOR THE MUSIC BUT IN THE MEAN TIME METRO DOES IT FOR ME BUT JP IS 1 OF THE MOST OVER RATED DJS HE IS NO DT OR TSETTOES

Originally posted by trewguy

YOU KNOW MUSIC LET ME TELL YOU I GO TO THE FACTORY TO PARTY NOT FOR THE MUSIC I GO TO TEMPTS FOR THE MUSIC BUT IN THE MEAN TIME METRO DOES IT FOR ME BUT JP IS 1 OF THE MOST OVER RATED DJS HE IS NO DT OR TSETTOES

Well Temps is certainly filled with their share of crackheadz....and thank god "Tsettoes"...or Tsettos ISN'T @ the Factory every weekend but rather JP......he does enough ear damage on his guest spots in LI...lol.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE MORON. TO SAY JP IS MORE OVERATED THE TSETTOS MAKES ME REALIZE WHAT TYPE OF PERSON WE ARE DEALING WITH HERE........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TREWGUY~~~~~~~>:blown:

JP is overated and is no Tsettos??? blah ah hahahahahahahaha lmaooooooooooooooo, lolololololololol. I like Tsettos but it seems all he has going is Tempts. Other than Tempts Denny does not even compare to JP. JP and SF saturdays have the longest running saturday party in NYC. When Denny has accomplished a residency like SF and has put out music and mixes like JP has done than maybe say something. Denny has a following from Temptations but nothing like the SF family and most of the temptations regulars venture to SF after Tempts and throughout the entire winter. I was at Hunka Bunka a few weeks ago and Denny spun there and the place wasn't mobbed with people. What ever happened to Denny's residency at Exit? It was nothing special. He couldn't seem to grasp the NYC crowd. Wow i could just imagine if JP ever played a NJ club. It would sell out in a heartbeat. You would probably have to get in line before the club even opens. Just like DT @ Abyss will be sold out. Too bad JP's contract with SF doesn't allow him to play anywhere else in this area but SF 'cuz it would be great. Who cares anyway 'cuz SF is an awesome venue with a killer system and lots of room. and those who know, know!!!

Originally posted by Jsen7

JP is overated and is no Tsettos??? blah ah hahahahahahahaha lmaooooooooooooooo, lolololololololol. I like Tsettos but it seems all he has going is Tempts. Other than Tempts Denny does not even compare to JP. JP and SF saturdays have the longest running saturday party in NYC. When Denny has accomplished a residency like SF and has put out music and mixes like JP has done than maybe say something. Denny has a following from Temptations but nothing like the SF family and most of the temptations regulars venture to SF after Tempts and throughout the entire winter. What ever happened to Denny's residency at Exit? It was nothing special. He couldn't seem to grasp the NYC crowd. Wow i could just imagine if JP ever played a NJ club. It would sell out in a heartbeat. You would probably have to get in line before the club even opens. Just like DT @ Abyss will be sold out. Too bad JP's contract with SF doesn't allow him to play anywhere else in this area but SF 'cuz it would be great. Who cares anyway 'cuz SF is an awesome venue with a killer system and lots of room. and those who know, know!!!

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE PROFESSIONAL!

Hmmm.....:idea:Stop partying!! It's melting your brain! :laugh:

so who cares if jp is going to hang out in the booth with danny...lol......they are not celebrities like danny said last friday...............

AFTER THURSDAY THERE WILL BE LOTS OF DT NEWBIES.............I CAN SENSE IT.....o well....spread the "be yourself" idea around to everyone...finally people are starting to realize that DT is the man..

dave

Originally posted by spikesnj

so who cares if jp is going to hang out in the booth with danny...lol......they are not celebrities like danny said last friday...............

AFTER THURSDAY THERE WILL BE LOTS OF DT NEWBIES.............I CAN SENSE IT.....o well....spread the "be yourself" idea around to everyone...finally people are starting to realize that DT is the man..

dave

DT IS THE MAN

Originally posted by Jsen7

JP is overated and is no Tsettos??? blah ah hahahahahahahaha lmaooooooooooooooo, lolololololololol. I like Tsettos but it seems all he has going is Tempts. Other than Tempts Denny does not even compare to JP. JP and SF saturdays have the longest running saturday party in NYC. When Denny has accomplished a residency like SF and has put out music and mixes like JP has done than maybe say something. Denny has a following from Temptations but nothing like the SF family and most of the temptations regulars venture to SF after Tempts and throughout the entire winter. I was at Hunka Bunka a few weeks ago and Denny spun there and the place wasn't mobbed with people. What ever happened to Denny's residency at Exit? It was nothing special. He couldn't seem to grasp the NYC crowd. Wow i could just imagine if JP ever played a NJ club. It would sell out in a heartbeat. You would probably have to get in line before the club even opens. Just like DT @ Abyss will be sold out. Too bad JP's contract with SF doesn't allow him to play anywhere else in this area but SF 'cuz it would be great. Who cares anyway 'cuz SF is an awesome venue with a killer system and lots of room. and those who know, know!!!

attachment.php?postid=604845

what he said.