Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just spiked my hair

I don't really know why but my first instinct would be too much free time. It took me like an hour because my locks are a little long and I paid attention to each individual spike.It was done with a half of bottle of Suave Mega Hold Gel and and a hefty spray of TRESemme' hair spray.

See spikers....there is no need for all that fancy spiking stuff.And you guys are gonna be bald by the age of 25.I think I can actually hear the pores on my scalp choking.

Hey heretic909.....YOUR TURN.

One bottle of ICE Spiker: $12

One blow-drier: $21

One hour in bathroom spinnin the spikes: priceless

the moral of the story is...buy Spiker. Water resistant, will hold from now to an eternity, holds without hairspray, and it lasts one night/day at SF without havin to fix it....the end

~andy

Originally posted by clubininstyle

One bottle of ICE Spiker: $12

One blow-drier: $21

One hour in bathroom spinnin the spikes: priceless

the moral of the story is...buy Spiker. Water resistant, will hold from now to an eternity, holds without hairspray, and it lasts one night/day at SF without havin to fix it....the end

~andy

See what the chemicals do to your head kids!!

I cant find the polaroid film dammit.

Originally posted by gmccookny

:laugh::D:laugh:

You should sport those muscles with your new dew at EXIT friday's and join the rest of the meatheadz, just for one night to see what it's like ;)

I'm actually posting this from my laptop. That's because I am waiting outside SF until Saturday.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I'm actually posting this from my laptop. That's because I am waiting outside SF until Saturday.

Not surprised, you are from Jersey.......

Just buy a gold necklace and smoke a menthol while sitting on the hood of your Iroc and you'll be complete.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Not surprised, you are from Jersey.......

Just buy a gold necklace and smoke a menthol while sitting on the hood of your Iroc and you'll be complete.

Now now johnny...you know you look way more like the typical Jersey stereotype than I do;)

*coughASTORIAgrease*

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

BWAHAHAHAHA OMG I am literally screaming with laughter!!!! "Plug my tunnel" I'm crying!!!!

By the looks of those knees it looks like someone's tunnel was perched up pretty high while grinding on a burlap rug:tongue: Or maybe she just likes to kneel in bird seed.

BTW good shit joe:laugh: