Clubplanet Nightlife Community

N.m.o. This Saturday 4/26

I guess you could label this an early ROLL CALL--

This goes to ANY CP member not busy this coming saturday, we're throwing a party in poughkeepsie, NY at the Matrix Nightclub.

for directions try the official club's site.. www.matrixnightclub.net

As for all you NMO freaks out there...lets see who is attending--it should be crazyness...doors open at 10, close @ 4.... afterparty? we will figure it out---

Any other ?'s drop me an IM

djmikebugout@aol.com

Mikey BuGouT

first of all, so there's no confusion...its apr. 27 , not the 26th. its this saturday...for all of u that cant figure it out :tongue:

im down...ill def be there. me and quoth will be comin together, and possibly pickin up godfadda on the way. maybe some hoes comin with us too (lol, sorry guys, dont mean to offend ur girls, im just playin)

im down for wutever kinda afterparty we can get goin on or wutever. lets do it up!!!

Originally posted by codica3

Hmm.. Gary.. if you drive all the way up there, perhaps is there a chance I can get a ride with you?? ;)

If anyone wants to meet up in Middletown (it is along the way) and follow me from there you are more then welcome too. Also we could arrive at the same time this way :)

IM or PM me

AIM- JohnsonJiggalo38

Originally posted by legend38

If anyone wants to meet up in Middletown (it is along the way) and follow me from there you are more then welcome too. Also we could arrive at the same time this way :)

IM or PM me

AIM- JohnsonJiggalo38

dont listen to this kid.... middletown is 45 mins outta the way.

Originally posted by codica3

Hmm.. Gary.. if you drive all the way up there, perhaps is there a chance I can get a ride with you?? ;)

i wouldnt mind at all. my car is gettin full though quick. let me see wuts goin on with everyone...cuz my car may be full already. ill keep in touch with u about it

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i wouldnt mind at all. my car is gettin full though quick. let me see wuts goin on with everyone...cuz my car may be full already. ill keep in touch with u about it

Nice...... breakin in the new whip :)

~~~grrr! now that jay isnt going and ur car is full i have no way of getting there...........but if u do end up having room can u take me ?:confused:

Gary, please call me or something if you still have my number, if not, IM me. :D

jay--what happened?? drop me a line and let me know

doubtness--you coming? you and your crew havent let me know for definite yet...?

Late friday nite-early saturday morning I will post all the info about cover charge, line skip and all that b/c I will work it out with the manager and owner friday nite....

lizzy and kenny-- u might be coming!! ught oh...that would be CRAZY--:D

l3ftonm3--dunno if i've met u before but definitely come by the booth and say hello--

to everyone else, any probs drop me an IM or a call if u got the number--

3 more days!!!!!!

Mikey BuGouT