Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Truth behind Barbie Slut!

I posted this alread on another thread but I figured I would make it a new thread so the whole board could see why Barbie Slut hates Platinum.

Well well well my friends the mystery on why barbie girl hates platinum has been figured out my friends. Tom E K works at Planet X and has had beef with the owner of Platinum from what I have heard through some mutual friends. And as you can see from a prior post:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthrea...20&pagenumber=3

that BarbieSlut promoted Planet X before and being that Tom works at planet X and has had obvious beef with the owners of platinum so why wouldn't she bash the club. Now I know she will turn around and deny it all, but we all know that she is a lying full of shit bitch and A) One of Toms friends or B) Blowing him or C) Toms girl or D)All of the above. The shady part of it all is that Tom is supposed to be Mark Amatucci's friend but obviously he is just as shady as BarbieSlut!

AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in response to this .... which i might add is a classic assumption !!

as for me bashing Platinum - HELL YEAH, that place sucks ass and 9 out of 10 ppl. om this board AGREE (and those of you who post that you don't ... i secretly think you still do).

i bashed platinum over and over again because i don't like the place ... i gave a million and one reasons as to why, yet you all assume my opinion is not legit because i won't tell you what venues i like - but anyway !!!

as for tom and knowing the guy - i know of him and i have heard him play but never at platinum and in all honesty i didn't even know the guy spun at platinum (what was he thinking ??)

i like this guessing game though - so please keep playing

this is actually FUN !!

Originally posted by whatevaman

like i said guys of course she would deny it, why would she admit it...........lmfao!

why wouldn't i admit it ??

you admit that your friends with the people at platinum

i have nothing to hide my friend ... trust me on that !!

besides - how dumb would you feel if you REALLY knew who barbiegirl was ??? hmmmmmm .... i wonder ???

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

It's a messageboard you fools. To think that someone actually took the time to investigate something on here.

There should be some medication to help you guys.

didnt investigate my man, it was obvious from that sluts threads, that's all.

didnt investigate my man, it was obvious from that sluts threads, that's all.

not that obvious pal ... because if you had any common sense what so ever you would know who BARBIEGIRL really is

however - i like the new identity you gave me

maybe i will go along with it for a little while

after all - BARBIE is one hot BITCH !!!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Everyone be at Abyss thursday night.

Use the Barbiegirl guestlist for reduced admission and free condom to stuff her ass at the first annual Clubplanet Jersey board gangbang!

First 100 name on the list get to stick it in her ass!

:laugh:

BG

being that the chances of BARBIEGIRL actually being BARBIEBOY are pretty damn high .... IBCLUBBIN and fag platinum friends will truly enjoy BANGING ME IN THE ASS !!!

see you thursday fellows ...

it's platinum i'll see you at though right BG ???

if you are a guy, and you call yourself barbiegirl, and you are "girly" then you can say whatever you want from here on out and all i will ever do is laugh at you

and if you are a girl, when i see you im going to laugh even harder....i dont care if you are the dopest blonde in jersey....i pity you and i will laugh in your dirty whore face:laugh:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

if you are a guy, and you call yourself barbiegirl, and you are "girly" then you can say whatever you want from here on out and all i will ever do is laugh at you

and if you are a girl, when i see you im going to laugh even harder....i dont care if you are the dopest blonde in jersey....i pity you and i will laugh in your dirty whore face:laugh:

BG

what nothing to say about seeing you at platinum ??

.... you will be there right ??

THURSDAY NIGHT COLLEGIATE NIGHT AT PLATINUM

WITH DJ BG !!!

hmmm - maybe it was you who didn't get banged in the ass hard enough !!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

what nothing to say about seeing you at platinum ??

.... you will be there right ??

THURSDAY NIGHT COLLEGIATE NIGHT AT PLATINUM

WITH DJ BG !!!

hmmm - maybe it was you who didn't get banged in the ass hard enough !!

:confused:

you make no sense slutbag....is talking about Platinum supposed to make me mad? I quit, my roommate quit, and half the bartending staff is on the way out. None of us got fired, we left. So if you are going to insult me, at least let it make sense.:rolleyes:

BG

I posted this alread on another thread but I figured I would make it a new thread so the whole board could see why Barbie Slut hates Platinum.

Well well well my friends the mystery on why barbie girl hates platinum has been figured out my friends. Tom E K works at Planet X and has had beef with the owner of Platinum from what I have heard through some mutual friends. And as you can see from a prior post:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthrea...20&pagenumber=3

that BarbieSlut promoted Planet X before and being that Tom works at planet X and has had obvious beef with the owners of platinum so why wouldn't she bash the club. Now I know she will turn around and deny it all, but we all know that she is a lying full of shit bitch and A) One of Toms friends or B) Blowing him or C) Toms girl or D)All of the above. The shady part of it all is that Tom is supposed to be Mark Amatucci's friend but obviously he is just as shady as BarbieSlut!

AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

OH SHIT!!! :laugh:

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....:D:laugh::D

you spend all this time trying to figure me out and you really still have no idea. but if it makes you feel better and like a BIG SMART BOY, to think you know who barbiegirl is then fine .... i think i'm going to just let you keep assuming and go along with it.

you're right barbiegirl HATES platinum because a dj she knows of hates platinum too, or wait if he spun at platinum like you said he did, maybe she just THINKS he hates it there ...... so i want to hate it there because i want to be just like him.

which in turn will make me just like YOU !!

because you are a little platinum groupie and just because you suck your friends off to get places .... doesn't mean we all do !

SERIOUSLY dude you need to get a life.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

you spend all this time trying to figure me out and you really still have no idea. but if it makes you feel better and like a BIG SMART BOY, to think you know who barbiegirl is then fine .... i think i'm going to just let you keep assuming and go along with it.

you're right barbiegirl HATES platinum because a dj she knows of hates platinum too, or wait if he spun at platinum like you said he did, maybe she just THINKS he hates it there ...... so i want to hate it there because i want to be just like him.

which in turn will make me just like YOU !!

because you are a little platinum groupie and just because you suck your friends off to get places .... doesn't mean we all do !

SERIOUSLY dude you need to get a life.

Hey sweet tits don't get your panties in a bunch. Why do you keep having to explain yourself?!?!?!? I was just making a comment. And I spent absolutely no time whatsoever trying to figure shit out. It was right out there in the open for all of us to see, I can't help it if I am observant. And as far as being a Platinum groupie I am far from it, I am lucky if I go there once in a blue moon.

P.S. AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Originally posted by notallthere

I hate people that speak of them self as a 3rd person....

Thank you!!! I asked in another thread for her to stop referring to herself in the third person but maybe she didn't see it. It's really quite disturbing!!!

:vomit2: