so hard and i was like "WOAH" she looked at me and smiled

that kinda freaked me out a bit

yea but did u queef?

the post is about farting.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

this one female bouncer grabbed my cooch

so hard and i was like "WOAH" she looked at me and smiled

that kinda freaked me out a bit

OMG!!! The same thing happened to me too, right after the woman rubbed my breasts like she was looking for cancer lumps or something. And, no, there was no queefing involved.

yeah I was there with a buddy of mine 2 weeks ago, and i got through security fine but he told me that they made him take his shoes off and then the guy says (no joke) : "I am gonna check your balls now!" and he reached in and fondled my buddies balls, ummmm ewwwwwwwwww grossssssss! how is this allowed?

fucking ridiculous!

Originally posted by Triumph

and he reached in and fondled my buddies balls, ummmm ewwwwwwwwww grossssssss! how is this allowed?

Not only is it allowed, but these nasty people actualy LET THEM do it (and wait on line for it). if any nasty ass bouncer wanted to feel my balls or ass, i'd think to myself, 'this is NYC, there are tons of other places i could go without being molested.' (unless you were some amature who only knew about exit)

yes once i was wearing a thong and the women put her hand in between my legs and felt along it. :vomit2:

funny, that's probably the last time i will be seen there.

if PVD does spin there i will go but this time i will make sure i have a nice queef waiting for her. :laugh:

yes, they do check assholes now.

I went to exit this past friday to see Project...I have never been searched harder my entire life...Before getting searched, I overheard one of the bouncers tell another "we got one", while looking at me...little did he know I had nothing on me...this guy had to search me for bout 5 minutes...at one point I thought he was going to plant something on me just so he could be right...guy seemed dissapointed to not find any drugs on me, and let me into the club...and that is the last time I go to exit

Originally posted by jimk29

How do they check assholes? they do a cavity search on people? they can't do this to everyone can they? I mean that would take forever.... so how do they decide?

this is an easy answer!

1) are you asian?

2) are you dressed like a raver?

3) are you asian and dressed like a raver?

if you answer yes to any of these questions then be prepared to spread those ass cheeks. how do they check assholes? security wears latex gloves. use your imagination.

i promise to all of CP that i will try my best to queef in the bitch's hand. if there is a God, hopefully i will be able to shit in her hand, too. keep you guys posted.

Originally posted by kitty19

i promise to all of CP that i will try my best to queef in the bitch's hand. if there is a God, hopefully i will be able to shit in her hand, too. keep you guys posted.

OH MY FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

they feel assholes...i can't believe it...that's so disgusting...

and one of the security guards...she wears gloves...practically fingers the girls...every time she thinks i have drugs on me and i never do and she still gets a kick outta molesting me...

it's so disgusting and degrading :mad:

Don't you think that is extremely unsanitary... they feel everyones asshole with one pair of latex gloves? Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know because I would never go to that shithole, but how often do they change gloves? There has to be some sort of health risk involved with that...

This is fucking disgusting (why on God's green earth would someone go to this club. For the love of God, go out somewhere else, hear some GOOD music and don't get molested).

When you say search assholes, are we talking glove-on-skin search?? That's MESSED up... I can't believe what I'm hearing.

How's the vinyl search been lately? (esp. on sat. nights)