Clubplanet Nightlife Community

aaaw thanks for the love. i'll scan some more after i get some work done :)

jennEfer: i wanted to take one of me diving into the garden but they didn't like that idea. our first time in amsterdam we were there and some beautiful dutch lady was explaining to a tour group how the vaporizer worked. being the scientist that i am, i had to try it firsthand. she asked if we had our own bud, which of course we did, and proceeded to load the vaporizer. some guy behind the counter chimes in "don't smoke that shit, here this is fresh from our garden". lets just say i was a happy rob... and we had to come back again last summer to experience their *ahem* hospitality :P

dafunkadelic: getting there wasn't so much of a problem, it was getting back. right after orbital it started to rain and nobody knew where any of the buses were waiting. we walked (or rather we swam) to the highway and fought to sit on the floor of some pendelbus with 20 people. other then that it was the perfect party. i can't wait to go back!!!!!!!

kingartur: haha yeah boo rules! hopefully this will pave the way for more outdoors in nyc...

somebitch: thanks... i still have to meet you :P

jy: aaaw! aren't you supposed to be in nyc soon?

hugz,

rob

Originally posted by dialectics

dafunkadelic: getting there wasn't so much of a problem, it was getting back. right after orbital it started to rain and nobody knew where any of the buses were waiting. we walked (or rather we swam) to the highway and fought to sit on the floor of some pendelbus with 20 people. other then that it was the perfect party. i can't wait to go back!!!!!!!

hugz,

rob

I know all about the cold, friends of mine had to stay at a hospital because they sufferd de- something ( a terrilble cold).

They promissed to do a better job this year...

But you know the spot..... small roads....and traffic jams in all directions.

Originally posted by dialectics

hugz,

rob

I know all about the cold, friends of mine had to stay at a hospital because they sufferd de- something ( a terrilble cold).

The organisation promissed to do a better job this year...

But you know the spot..... small roads....and traffic jams in all directions.

pics r hot from boo..i found my boy alex..that musta been during DJ DANS set..i ghosted over to get somethin to drink..damnit..shoulda stayed...but what was also hot was when the elevated trains would pass by theyd all blow their horn...it was so ill