Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do i bring this up tastefully?

echostar

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i would think about it though - why do you even want to hook up with someone who you KNOW has been around the block ?? why not hook up with somebody respectable ??

~~~thats what im saying.......its not like ur an ugly 500lb mofo who cant get ass.......im sure there are other girls who'd love to hook up with u and who havent been around the tri-state area..............think about it!:cool:

You might actually want to date her before slepping with her. When the time comes to have sex say that before you sleep with anyone that both of you should have a STD test. You are looking out for both of you. And by you having the test with her it can put her at easy a bit

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i would ask her ... but if you don't know this girl that well to begin with how do you know she will be honest with you and that you can trust what she is telling you ??

someone said earlier - "if your gonna play in the rain, bring an umbrella" - that is pretty funny shit !!

i would think about it though - why do you even want to hook up with someone who you KNOW has been around the block ?? why not hook up with somebody respectable ??

After reading the last couple replies, why not just forget her, especially if yo are having all these doubts???