Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do i bring this up tastefully?

echostar

so theres this girl that wants to hook up with me.....and id hook up with her, but first i wanna find out if she got a std test because shes been with quite a few guys

but how do i approach it without i dunno making her seem like a slut or something

and dont reply with "ask her"

Originally posted by trancend

so theres this girl that wants to hook up with me.....and id hook up with her, but first i wanna find out if she got a std test because shes been with quite a few guys

but how do i approach it without i dunno making her seem like a slut or something

and dont reply with "ask her"

yo seriously...no joke...and dont be shy or scared...just straight up ask her or straight the fuck up tell her..."yo seriously if you wanna sleep with me get checked cause aint no one night of fucking worth an eternity of misery casuse u caught some fucked up std?" Now check it..i was in a very similar situation...except the girl made herself obvious by saying blah blah blah "i slept with this amount of guys...but i had 4 unprotected partners...and the last one i know he slept around a lot so its possible that he had something" Now of course it had me thinking...WTF!!!!!?????? You just blatantly told me that u had 4 recent unprotected partners one of which u think may have been dirty and yet u wanna sleep with me after u just told me that shit??? Nah uh..NOPE...get a fuckin AIDS test i told her...in which she did and thankfully everthing was cool..but i was long gone cause i had other interests. So the point here is..is that...im sure you DON'T ask every girl u sleep with the same question...but who does?? But if there is a clue in yer mind that this possibly aint a safe situation...then it usually isnt...so trust yer instincts...dont hesitate to ask her...and shit go get tested yerself cause she might just spring back the question on yer face...least in the end if everything tests negative u will have A) some kick ass bangin hardcore sex and B) more enjoyable sex without the mystery looming over yer head. But really..in this and age...asking a girl if she has an STD or if she has recently gotten tested at her gyno...and vice versa a girl asking a guy if he has been tested is veryyyyyyy common so don't hesitate brotha man...it's yer life..NOT!! hers.

Quoth first to some statements:rolleyes:

Trancend: God damn, dont sleep with the chick then if you have doubts....if u ask her straight out, she may be scared off...there no easy way to approach this, cause no one wants to think they are dirty...if she has had many partners, she should have gotten tested.....

or you can just ask, I mean depending on how close you are....

IDK, good luck babes

haven´t read the replies and maybe someone already pointed it out:

next time you meet her, make up a meeting for the next time, then "oh damn, i just remember i can´t make it there, i have a meeting with uncle doc. you know, just the regular checkup, blood, stds and the likes. btw do you test? you know you can never be too safe..."

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

justin...jus let her give u head..

Not a smart move..you can still catch diseases for just getting head:rolleyes:

Even if you use a condom (which most guys dont like to use while getting head :rolleyes: ) you can still catch genital warts and also herpes...so nothing is safe...it is really scary when you come to think about it....

Trancend just be safe and smart in your decisions thats all.. there are plenty of other hot girls who might not be as sexually active as her...that I am sure you can pull...

Just my 2 cents...:)

Originally posted by trancend

yeah...sounds like i have some thinking to do before tomorrow night!

asking her straight out may be the only way to go but who knows...i dont really know her that well, ill see how it goes

feel the vibe and see how things go.....

honestly though, if you know the girl has been around and you're actually worried that she's carrying something why would you still want to hook up with her????

if you're not in it for a relationship why not just find someone else.

stds arent things that you can ignore and in a situation like this i think i'd be straight up about the whole thing. I know it may not seem tactfull but saying something like "maybe we should both get tested" doesn't come across all that bad..

i would ask her ... but if you don't know this girl that well to begin with how do you know she will be honest with you and that you can trust what she is telling you ??

someone said earlier - "if your gonna play in the rain, bring an umbrella" - that is pretty funny shit !!

i would think about it though - why do you even want to hook up with someone who you KNOW has been around the block ?? why not hook up with somebody respectable ??