Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howells this Sat. 4/27/02....

Hey everyone,

This Saturday we have quite a few Boston people coming down to check out Howell's at Vinyl. Hope we are going to get to meet some of you, that plan on going.

Was wondering if any of you plan on having a lounge meet-up before going to Vinyl, if not is there anyone that can maybe give us a name a cool lounge that we can meet-up at in the Tribeca area near Vinyl? Any help would be great!!

Thanks,

Jessica

Since i am on a limited budget I will be hitting up a DIVE called naceys whiskey... all i gotta say is 6 dollar pitchers... on west broadway a little below canal.... only 2 blocks to vinyl.... Other spots to checjk out Tribeca Tavern, Bubble Lounge and Teddys all on west broadway below canal...

See you saturday!

I'll be at Recess before Howells for Frankie Pep. No cover, very reasonable drinks, and walking distance to Vinyl.

April 27th 2002

The Closing Party @ Recess

special guest DJ:

dustin C. (Numeric Recordings NYC)

w/resident: Frankie Pep

... Recess bar & lounge will be closed the following 2 weeks

for building & sound renovations. The venue will be reopened under a new name , with the same great party & vibes.

Grand-Opening T.B.A

no cover . 21+

310 spring st. NYC

(btwn greenwich & hudson)

Originally posted by prplhz

One more question and I know this seems a little weird, but does Vinyl have any metal detectors?

Is there something you're not telling me? ;)

ummm, yeah Jess, I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to Howells this weekend :tongue:;)

(PS - I set off really sensitive metal detectors. For real)

Originally posted by Raman

No metal detectors, but they give you a decent once over. Anyone know if anyone is opening or is it danny all night?

All night.....or so the rumor has it.

BTW....there will be a few of us showing up from a little bar crawl absolutely hammered stumbling and gurgeling......hope, I'm able to stand so I can dance.

what time does howells usually come on and what time does he stop spinning cause my boy plans on metting me there after work in which he gets off at 6 so i just wanna make sure its worth him metting me there thanks

Originally posted by prplhz

Thanks everyone for your help!

Is there going to be some sort of CP meet-up in Vinyl for this awesome event?

Oh yeah and, BUMP! (So that I can get some more discussion on this;) :D )

lol. . .usually it turns out at 5a.m. in the back bar lounge ::the white room or so they say::. . .just look for the retards on top of each other. . .:laugh: