Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guy "calling" question

xxsweetie

I met this guy in sf a few months ago, we stared talking and at the end of the night I gave him my number (he wrote it on a paper) and he promised to call. He didn't and I ran into him again the following week he said he was sorry he didn't call but he was under the influence and lost my # (im thinking, yea bs) so he asks me for it again and I said no.

Anyway, las Saturday I run into this guy in sf after about 4 months and we end up hanging out the whole time. I have to say that the guy has crossed my mind once or twice over the past few months... So he asks when we're hanging out again, I said "u lost my # remeber?" He had a cell phone on him this time, so I give him my #, we hang out til about 8:30 am and he promises to call. He actually did call a few hours later left me a vm, i called him back, we spoke for a bit and he had to go, said he would call me back. When he called me back, I was in the middle of something and said I would call him back. I called him back in a while and left him a vm (i think.) ANyway this was on Sunday, and he has not called back...wtf? I dont get it...

Any input:idea: :idea: ?

Originally posted by gothzane

hes a man....hes stupid.. call him back.

:flame:

I hear what you're saying...but would i just act like nothing happened and im just calling to say hi??? I dont need to hear a bs excuse as to why he didn't call back

skip it in general....men have the attention span of a hummingbird crossbred with a rock.

Hes hes cool be cool...if hes not..fuck em theres more of us out there.....some that may even return your phone call if thats the most important thing for you.

But as you describe ...if hes fun to hang out with...dont let a stupid phone stand in the way.

:flame:

wow...yeah I think Gothzane is on to something here...((glad you crawled outta your coffin to enlighten us...;) )

anywho, me personally, I never call a guy. Never ever. I just have issues with it. But Gotzane is totally right...obviously the two of you have clicked more than once. So bite the bullet and just call again. This could be one of the many games/tests guys play....so show him up! Don't let this get lost in phone tag shuffle!;) ;)

Good Luck!

Originally posted by marcid21

wow...yeah I think Gothzane is on to something here...((glad you crawled outta your coffin to enlighten us...;) )

anywho, me personally, I never call a guy. Never ever. I just have issues with it. But Gotzane is totally right...obviously the two of you have clicked more than once. So bite the bullet and just call again. This could be one of the many games/tests guys play....so show him up! Don't let this get lost in phone tag shuffle!;) ;)

Good Luck!

I hear ya…I don’t really like calling guys either that’s why im hesitating…I don’t want to be immature and play these 12 y/o games though …

Originally posted by xxsweetie

I hear ya…I don’t really like calling guys either that’s why im hesitating…I don’t want to be immature and play these 12 y/o games though …

just call him, what do you have to lose....just like what gothzane said...there are many men out there....Don't stress over it hun, good luck with whatever you decide..

as for me I would call, cause I hate childish games:blown:

too many men and too little time....

Originally posted by jy

maybe he's just busy or hasn't had the time to call back because he knew you'd end up spending time talking.. i'm sure the guy means well .. from what you said anyway

Agreed... it sounds like he's into you so give him a call!