Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women Drivers

. . . I am of the opinion . . . and I will assure you this is the only way I really am biased towards the male sex. . . that women just aren't on the level that men are with driving . . .

. . .There are exceptions to this rule, one which I'm friends with now, but for the most part . . . they shouldn't be licensed to drive . . . :tongue: . .

. . .uh oh . . here comes the panik . . .

:mad:I resent that remark about Jersey women drivers being the worst drivers.:mad:

I am a good driver... people just like to back up into me on merger ramps and hit me on 287 as i am changing lanes because they didn't see me. I think people are out to get me.

Originally posted by jennEfer

:mad:I resent that remark about Jersey women drivers being the worst drivers.:mad:

I am a good driver... people just like to back up into me on merger ramps and hit me on 287 as i am changing lanes because they didn't see me. I think people are out to get me.

Do you resent that remark or resemble... J/K !!!

Anyway I have to say even though I agree on the most part with this topic and I do not understand why Male Insurance is more expensive than female insurance. I do know a few females that would put many guys to shame with there driving skills... In paticular my friend Tracy. If her windows were tinted you would sware she was male.. Bitch drives like she is on a mission...

Peace...

Scott

Wow! You won't see anything like that in the US. The first pic looks photoshoped, the others are just funny as hell. BTW i've seen some awesome women drivers around. My wife will either be a good driver or be trained so we can both share a car and run autocrosses on weekends. Damn i'm addicted now.

Jenn is a good driver, its ok to be a little paranoid after a van side swipes you. Speaking of Jenn's driving.. pick my ass up soon so we can drop the top and go pick up chicks!!

Originally posted by teklord310

Wow! You won't see anything like that in the US. The first pic looks photoshoped, the others are just funny as hell. BTW i've seen some awesome women drivers around. My wife will either be a good driver or be trained so we can both share a car and run autocrosses on weekends. Damn i'm addicted now.

Jenn is a good driver, its ok to be a little paranoid after a van side swipes you. Speaking of Jenn's driving.. pick my ass up soon so we can drop the top and go pick up chicks!!

When it gets alittle warmer we will... and when I am not swamped with work. God I hate the end of the semester. Oh, and I don't pick up chics, but you can if you want.

Originally posted by roninmess

so tell me, how does this relate to clubs?

:rolleyes:. . . does it really matter that this isn't club related???

i don't know about everyone else, but it's a nice change to see a thread that isn't about roxy fridays, draper back at exit, blah blah blah...

who cares??? :worry:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

:rolleyes:. . . does it really matter that this isn't club related???

i don't know about everyone else, but it's a nice change to see a thread that isn't about roxy fridays, draper back at exit, blah blah blah...

who cares??? :worry:

Thank you!