Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PET PEEVE for people who work at clubs!

I work as a professional dancer at a really upscale house/trance club. What really pisses me off is when clientele come in and think they're better than us. Usually people have respect for the DJ but for everyone else that work at the club... it's like people have the misconception that you have very low education and can't do anything else!

Does anyone else have this pet peeve?!

Haha as for my club....I work as a dancer to blow off steam from school...I'm an honors neurosceince major/econ minor studying to be an OBGYN....our head bartender is studying astrophysics/engineering...and our head bouncer has 2 more years until he becomes a radiologist......

damn i knew i shoulda worked at a club, at least i'd have been semi-intelligent...

i have a decent story: 2 peeps i know, married each other, worked as bartenders at a really nice place here, worked for like 3 years, very intelligent people, ex-models, graduate degrees..whole deal. However no one would give them time of the day..just another washed up model...i found out recently they were working with a couple of financiers and did what pretty much was a hostile take-over of that club and remodeled the hell out if it..now they are the damn owners and still bartend!