Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Steve Lawler Fans

joeygk

Any Steve Lawler fans out there? He's got a new set making its rounds on Audio Galaxy right now that is freakin' massive! Tribal beats w/ lots of drums, check it out---------->

AG- "Steve Lawler Live @Radio 538" (recorded March 24, 2002)

Originally posted by joeygk

Any Steve Lawler fans out there? He's got a new set making its rounds on Audio Galaxy right now that is freakin' massive! Tribal beats w/ lots of drums, check it out---------->

Yo, I'm outta the office tomorrow, but push it to my user account through the group. I want it!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

so who's set on going to see DT on friday and then lawler on sat?

sopha

I might leave work at around 10:30/45 and head up to DC for a few hours, until like 3:30 or so and then come back to work. So it will HAVE to be a SOBER night.

Awesome set. Does anyone have the track listing for it?

I absolutely love the track that kicks in around the 10:00 mark. It's got the sexxxy female vocal-------> "you know that's what I like!" Never heard it before, but it's a stormer!

I like the very first track, starts out with some crazy bongos that just makes me want to put on the war paint and go out and kill some oppressing white men. I don't like the track that is near the end that says something like "i will fuck you hard" or something like that. I don't think it will go over in the gym at work very well.

I did however, take in a mark farina-roger sanchez set that's great to work out to and before I left I had like five people in the place ask me "what cd is that? And where can I get it?" I love turning people on to new music.

Originally posted by therunner

I like the very first track, starts out with some crazy bongos that just makes me want to put on the war paint and go out and kill some oppressing white men. I don't like the track that is near the end that says something like "i will fuck you hard" or something like that. I don't think it will go over in the gym at work very well.

You talking about the track that goes "Fuck you for letting me fuck you"? I love that track. I heard Creamer drop it back on the Satoshi night. Then I heard Dave Ralph drop it last night. I need that tune. I'd punch Kuro in the ear to get that track. :D

Originally posted by therunner

I did however, take in a mark farina-roger sanchez set that's great to work out to and before I left I had like five people in the place ask me "what cd is that? And where can I get it?" I love turning people on to new music.

so are you going to tell me where I can find this mark farina-roger sanchez set........they're two of my favs.

Originally posted by Shady

You talking about the track that goes "Fuck you for letting me fuck you"? I love that track. I heard Creamer drop it back on the Satoshi night. Then I heard Dave Ralph drop it last night. I need that tune. I'd punch Kuro in the ear to get that track.

The guy doing the vocal on that track sounds just like the vocal from PQM "r u sleeping."

so are you going to tell me where I can find this mark farina-roger sanchez set........they're two of my favs.

I got it off of AG, I think it is "mark farina-roger sanchez funky house mix" I will find the exact title when I get off work and post it then.

And as far as the song that goes "fuck you for letting me fuck you" it's not that I don't like the song, I don't like the fact that it uses the word fuck in a great set and that I can't listen to it in the gym cause somebody will probably get offended by it.

For some reason it is not showing up in my shared directory to push it to you. I will try again later, but go ahead and search for it and if you find it let me know.

It's 59:29 min long and is 55,636kb in size, just so you know you have the right one.