Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly F U post........

Where do I start. Let's see, a HUGE FU to the friggin annoying pop up ads that have started all over again. How G D aggrevating.

Another F U to the people that have contributed to the mess that this board has become.

A FINAL FU to the immigrant couple who decided to take their 3 crying, wining kids w/ them on the NJ Transit commuter bus to NYC at 7am this morning and kept us all awake. FU!!!!!!!!

my weekly FU's go out to ......

- all the people on this board who won't just give me (barbiegirl) a chance - just because i hate platinum doesn't make me a bad egg .... geez, get over it !!!

- my second one goes out to the guy that just keeps lying and lying and lying to my poor girlfriend. why do guys insist on doing this ??

- and last but not least my final FU goes out to PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO F'ING DRIVE !!!! jesus christ i must have driven behind every f'ing moron yesterday on the way home and again this morning !!!!

FU to the two stupid papers I had to write on my spring break this week...and still not done with 'em.

FU to the ridiculous-looking sunburn on my face. Remember kids, apply a thorough and even coat of sunblock.

FU to the f-ing weather on my spring break. 50º is still winter in my book!

And of course, FU to the ex.

Guest saleen351

A BIG FU TO GATECRASHER FOR TOSSING ME OUT OF THE BOOTH LAST NIGHT... THEN A BIG FU TO THE BROAD THAT TRIED TO PUNCH ME .... THEN A BIGGER FU FOR THE COPS FUCKING WITH US AND FINALLY A BIG FU TO THE ASPHALT FOR BURNING MY FEET TODAY WHEN i WAS WALKING TO THE BEACH......:blown:

my BIG fu goes to all those girls out there who got nothing better to do with their time than cause drama...grow up!!!!

oh and one more fu goes to all my professors for giving us all these papers to write in addition to all the studying we have to do for finals...dont they remember what being a student was like??