Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Barbiegirl

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laurie619

And you just keep showing us how undeveloped, childish, juvenile, and let me not over look immature you are and I guess we can call it even… :laugh:

Suck a fat one... you damn Ho!

How is that for immature???:tongue:

Your a loser, and no matter what you call me, you will still be a pathetic loser.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

looks like this chick told you ......

lmfao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and ill be the chick that tells you your name is KRISTY from Manville and your man is Tom E K ---- ok, time to fall back girlfriend cuz your spot's just been BLOWN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::rolleyes:

Originally posted by belladiva26

and ill be the chick that tells you your name is KRISTY from Manville and your man is Tom E K ---- ok, time to fall back girlfriend cuz your spot's just been BLOWN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::rolleyes:

lmfao - :laugh: :laugh:

you're kidding right ??

why don't you try a little harder next time you're running an investigation .... and maybe you will get it right !!!

hmmmm - 20 minutes from nyc huh ??

BINGO !!!!

Get a reel and pull this girl in...SHE HAS BEEN CAUGHT OUT THERE!!!

But I could care less..I just find it amusing. Carry on. :D:laugh::D

HAHA! I think I <3 you......lol. She will go denying it anyways so don't even sweat it. And everyone on this board will be like your a geek and have nothing better to do with your time blah blah blah. I personaly think it is comical and has made my time fly by these last couple of days.

that's pretty amusing....this whole barbiegirl scam is part of a bigger deal to bash the TRUE girlfriend of tom.e.k. too bad this barbie bitch just isnt it...

now, why don't we tell the rest of the board why you've got it out for tom e's girl?? maybe because you're dating her throw-away? ooooh...the truth hurts doesn't it?

suck a fat one...

:finger:

Originally posted by thejerseygirl

that's pretty amusing....this whole barbiegirl scam is part of a bigger deal to bash the TRUE girlfriend of tom.e.k. too bad this barbie bitch just isnt it...

now, why don't we tell the rest of the board why you've got it out for tom e's girl?? maybe because you're dating her throw-away? ooooh...the truth hurts doesn't it?

suck a fat one... BITCH

:finger:

laughing my ass off - rolling on the f'ing floor !!!!

this really has got to be the funniest shit i have ever read in my life - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hell i don't know how i got lucky enough to be a part of this but i sure am happy that i am !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

lmfao - :laugh: :laugh:

you're kidding right ??

why don't you try a little harder next time you're running an investigation .... and maybe you will get it right !!!

hmmmm - 20 minutes from nyc huh ??

BINGO !!!!

no sweetie, im not kidding.........and i dont need to try harder with my investigation because you stupid ass comments on this board gave you away

Originally posted by whatevaman

HAHA! I think I <3 you......lol. She will go denying it anyways so don't even sweat it. And everyone on this board will be like your a geek and have nothing better to do with your time blah blah blah. I personaly think it is comical and has made my time fly by these last couple of days.

It's giving the board a lil life....

It is rather amusing that Kristy and her little friends sit here all godd damn day and try to cover up some bull shit that she put herself in, that is now shoulder high. I feel bad for the situation she has landed her boy in.

When each and every one of her friends feel the need to respond to these comments for some self vindication it not only makes yourself look pathetic but the ones who you are involved with as well.

Maybe someone is just playing with your head just to see the reaction on how seriously you actually take this superficial bull shit. And it seems as though you all bought it, hook, line, and sinker. Not because they have it out for someone but just to see how immature you all really are. Which is quite apparent from your posts.

All of you need to fucking grow up...

I can infer that most of you are of age, physically, to not act in this demeanor but I can't speak for you mentally but your actions obviously show otherwise.

You would be wise just to not respond and save all of yourselves some face while you still have some left.

Originally posted by njfire17

It is rather amusing that Kristy and her little friends sit here all godd damn day and try to cover up some bull shit that she put herself in, that is now shoulder high. I feel bad for the situation she has landed her boy in.

When each and every one of her friends feel the need to respond to these comments for some self vindication it not only makes yourself look pathetic but the ones who you are involved with as well.

Maybe someone is just playing with your head just to see the reaction on how seriously you actually take this superficial bull shit. And it seems as though you all bought it, hook, line, and sinker. Not because they have it out for someone but just to see how immature you all really are. Which is quite apparent from your posts.

All of you need to fucking grow up...

I can infer that most of you are of age, physically, to not act in this demeanor but I can't speak for you mentally but your actions obviously show otherwise.

You would be wise just to not respond and save all of yourselves some face while you still have some left.

sticks & stones....this entire monologue coming from the throw-away himself...

do you honestly think that the nasty things you have to say are going to bother me as one of kristy's friends? mmm...no....

almost two years ago and you're still pissed off because she threw you out like last week's trash, so you took the opportunity on this f'ing message board to slam her and her boyfriend and now her friends...

you are the biggest low-life piece of shit i have ever seen in my entire life...all this shit you are talking WILL come back on you...believe me when i say that much...

you and your ugly trick of a girlfriend have talked enough shit...

:vomit3:

I actually find it amusing...

Barbiegirl comes on the board posting on average 1 post every minute, acting like she has balls or something. Then her spot gets blown up and now she dissappeared. SO...the moral is that she didn't care what people thought about her as Barbiegirl but once her opinions were attatched to her REAL self she bails. Obviously she was just on here to start drama and hope no one ever found out who she really was.

To each there own...but what a waste of time and energy to pretend to be someone your not! :D

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I actually find it amusing...

Barbiegirl comes on the board posting on average 1 post every minute, acting like she has balls or something. Then her spot gets blown up and now she dissappeared. SO...the moral is that she didn't care what people thought about her as Barbiegirl but once her opinions were attatched to her REAL self she bails. Obviously she was just on here to start drama and hope no one ever found out who she really was.

To each there own...but what a waste of time and energy to pretend to be someone your not! :D

the best part is she will probably reply to this and call you a stupid whore who knows nothing and tell everyone else that she finds it amusing that we pay her so much attention and believe that she is someone she is not......:laugh:

Originally posted by whatevaman

the best part is she will probably reply to this and call you a stupid whore who knows nothing and tell everyone else that she finds it amusing that we pay her so much attention and believe that she is someone she is not......:laugh:

I sorry, but is there absolutely no possiblity that Barbie and Laurie are the same person? They are both so annoying, it is hard to believe that they are not one and the same.:confused:

Originally posted by sigmagal

I sorry, but is there absolutely no possiblity that Barbie and Laurie are the same person? They are both so annoying, it is hard to believe that they are not one and the same.:confused:

whenever did i say that barbie and laurie are the same person???????

What's up whatevaman. . Sigmagal is a very immature person who for some reason dislikes me…why?!?! I have not a CLUE. . . and NO* I'm not Barbiegirl and I really dont think she "bails" I think some people are to HARSH on her, but I guess it all goes back to the immaturity, and the infantile behavior, some people on the board have. . .;)