Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Barbiegirl

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by biteme

ITS AMUSING HOW YOU SAY YOU DON'T KNOW HIM AND THEN IN THE SAME SENTENCE SAY YOU HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THAT CREW. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ONE OF THE DUMBEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. YOU SHOULD JUST GO KILL YOURSELF.

:blown:

chris s belongs to my team and in no way will he ever get involved in this dumb-ass post. keep his name out of anymore posts, and dont even get my team involved, were to grown up to be in a playground fight!!!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I agree it's mad funny that this thread grows.... Yep, I know I add to it, but it's funny how all these newbies are all over it. The ironic thing about CP is that someone knows you, even if you don't think so. Spots get blown up hardcore(not intended to offend anyone here).... Shit happens...Oh well:blown:

:laugh::D

Originally posted by northstar

chris s belongs to my team and in no way will he ever get involved in this dumb-ass post. keep his name out of anymore posts, and dont even get my team involved, were to grown up to be in a playground fight!!!!!

THEN GET YOURSELF OUT OF THE PLAYGROUND AND LET YOUR FRIENDS FIGHT THEIR OWN BATTLES.

Aren't you people bored of this thread yet??? It is nothing but people bashing one another and it's stupid! Nothin for Nothin but I'm sure you people are alot more intelligent to waste your time here and I'm sure you have much more important jobs to do than sit and reply over and over to this totally rediculous ass crunching thread!!!

I vote we move on and close it!!!!:)

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Aren't you people bored of this thread yet??? It is nothing but people bashing one another and it's stupid! Nothin for Nothin but I'm sure you people are alot more intelligent to waste your time here and I'm sure you have much more important jobs to do than sit and reply over and over to this totally rediculous ass crunching thread!!!

I vote we move on and close it!!!!:)

How about if you just don't read it...

As for Laurie... Please dear, get over yourself. Others can say things and get people to laugh WITH them. You have made a mockery of yourself and therefore will only get people to laugh AT you.

Originally posted by sigmagal

How about if you just don't read it...

As for Laurie... Please dear, get over yourself. Others can say things and get people to laugh WITH them. You have made a mockery of yourself and therefore will only get people to laugh AT you.

you know what my little sigmagal, i was just trying to be nice and ease some of the tension by telling you all that i know you are smarter and have more important things to do than waste your time on this thread but since you want to be a snot about it then :bigfinger

i don't post much and i mind my business but i guess you wouldn't understand the meaning of being nice anyway by your comment back to me!

Originally posted by whatevaman

AWWWWWWWWWW look how cute Barbiegirl looks in this pic with her man.....

tomek_kristy1.jpg

HAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is too funny

Originally posted by whatevaman

AWWWWWWWWWW look how cute Barbiegirl looks in this pic with her man.....Notice how the Blond hair goes perfect with the name...

ahhh come on now - you could have found a better picture than that one .... everyone has seen that one already, it's off the website www.djtomek.com

how original !!!

you know what my little sigmagal, i was just trying to be nice and ease some of the tension by telling you all that i know you are smarter and have more important things to do than waste your time on this thread but since you want to be a snot about it then :bigfinger

i don't post much and i mind my business but i guess you wouldn't understand the meaning of being nice anyway by your comment back to me!

I don't think she was trying to be a snot..... You are right, iIm sure we all do have better things to do...But this thread is amusing, I mean look at all the views.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I don't think she was trying to be a snot..... You are right, iIm sure we all do have better things to do...But this thread is amusing, I mean look at all the views.

You are right, maybe she wasn't, but I am a nice person and I just hate to see people saying such nasty things to one another! That's all!

And yes, it is very amusing, but again, I just hate people being so mean to each other when they don't even know them! I guess I'm just different!:)

You are right, maybe she wasn't, but I am a nice person and I just hate to see people saying such nasty things to one another! That's all!

And yes, it is very amusing, but again, I just hate people being so mean to each other when they don't even know them! I guess I'm just different!:)

I hear ya..... This board can get very vicious as you can see, but it's not always like swimming in shark pool...... :)